Chapter Twenty-Five

When I snapped back to reality we had stopped somewhere near the bush as the darkness creeps up on me.

"Coming?" Klaus says before closing his door forcefully. I unclip my seatbelt slipping out of the car as I close the door with not as much force. I follow him into the darkness, hearing soft talking echoing through the bush. The light of fire was glowing through the darkness of the night, having us walk towards it.

"Klaus has arrived!" Someone shouts when figures come into view.

"Now this is what I like to see!" Klaus grins as we see three people kneeling with rope around their wrists and ankles.

"Take your pick" Klaus suddenly says to me.

"What do you mean?" I look at him.

"I needed three people for my spell I'm doing, three sacrifices. I'm letting you pick one to kill" He tells me as I look at the three people. The fear in their eyes strung a chord in my past. I've seen that look way too many times. But every time I saw it, I didn't feel any sympathy. I don't even know how to feel now.

"What the hell are you doing bringing her here?" I look over to see the man that was at my house earlier; I think his names Elijah. 

"What do you mean?" Klaus asks innocently as the two originals argue as I turn my attention back to the three sacrifices. There were two women and one man, all tear stained messes. I slowly walk past each, wondering which one I would kill. The first girl who didn't make eye contact, had short black hair, covering her face.

"You know exactly what I mean! What I did was to allow her to move on! Not to get dragged down by someone like you!" Elijah yells at Klaus as I go onto the next person.

"Oh save me the heart wrenching story; she's happy" Klaus argues. Who are they talking about?

"No she's not, this isn't her Klaus. For once don't be selfish. You've already fucked my life; don't fuck up hers" He calms his voice down as Klaus remains quiet. I stare at the other girl with long brown hair, pulled back into a ponytail as she stares up at me, blood trickling down from her eyebrow.

"Maybe you're the problem. Last time I checked she's more than fine; if anything, she's just as crazy as me" I hear Klaus say as I look at the last person, an older male with short black hair as his eyes dart around the place as though he was trying to find a way to escape.

"You don't know her" Elijah says. I turn around to them looking at Klaus.

"Is there a specific way they need to die?" I question him.

"No love" His smirks at me. I walk up behind one of them, the girl in the middle as I place my hand on her head, causing her to flinch.

"Ana don't fall to his standard" Elijah says to me.

"Sorry but we've literally spoken once why the hell should I listen to you?" I scoff as he remains silent. Klaus looks at him in utter amusement before turning back to me.

"She's all yours" Klaus softly says eyeing me. I place my hands on the side of her head, placing my middle and index finger over her closed eyes. She begins screaming loudly in utter pain as my fingers dig into her eyes, causing blood to stain my fingers. Her body moves trying to get away from me but I hold her in place. I let her head go as she falls to the floor, head first crying loudly.

"Matches the dress" I laugh doing spirit fingers towards the boys, Elijah looking disgusted and Klaus looking proud at my bloody fingers. I peer back down grabbing her by the hair, lifting her back up.

"Huh, would you look at that" I smirk at my own pun as I search her face which was covered in blood, dirt and tears. The two beside her were staring at her in disbelief as they watched her slowly die. I place my hand under her chin and my other hand on top of her head. Her bones crack as her body becomes limp as I let her drop to the ground, this time dead.

"Wonderful work; I love the enthusiasm" Klaus tells me as he speeds around snapping the necks of the other two.

"I need to clean my hands" I mutter as Klaus steps towards me grabbing one of my hands and raising it up to him. He stares at me before wrapping his mouth around my bloody fingers as his eyes linger into mine. We here a loud cough as he removes his mouth from my fingers as we both turn to Elijah.

"Now that that's over we should probably go" Elijah says to his brother.

"Somebody's a buzz kill" I laugh as Elijah stares at me.

"No he's right I have more shit to do" Klaus comments. I retract my hand from Klaus as I look at him silently.

"I need to go home anyway..."

"I'll drive you" Klaus suggests.

"No I'm fine" I shake my head as I adjust my jacket and turn to leave.

"Leave her alone" I hear a voice say as I walk through the bush back home where I knew Stefan was going to interrogate me like he always does.