Chapter Seven

I lift my head trying to collect my thoughts. I notice I was tied down to a chair remembering Damon and Stefan were going to try and pull me from my no humanity thing.

"You're awake" Damon says as I look over to him.

"Where's Stefan? I swear to god if he jumps out of nowhere and snaps my neck I'm going to kill him" I state looking around.

"He's at school at the moment" He informs me.

"What's the time?" I question.

"Ten forty-eight" Damon says checking his phone.

"You know, I was only joking when I said I wanted my humanity back. So how about we forget about this and you let me go?" I raise an eyebrow at him hoping he would do as I say and let me go.

"I'm sorry Ana, this is for your own good." He states standing, walking over to me holding a cup.

"No... Damon please no..." I beg him before screaming as he splashing the cup for of vervain all over me.

"Oh god it burns!" I scream shaking in my chair as I try to escape the pain.

"Damon let me go! It's not going to work!" I yell as I glare at him.

"I'm not giving up on you" He states pouring another cup full of vervain on me as I begin screaming once more.

An hour passes and Damon sits there watching me as I stare off thinking about my shitty life.

"You know mum once said to me that I wasn't going to make it anywhere in life. If you think it was crap with dad hating you, imagine having both of your parents resent you. They never wanted a girl. I was hated the day I left the womb" I tell him as he stares deeply into me.

"Come on... It's time for step two of trying to get you back" He says completely ignoring what I had just said. He begins to untie me from the chair when I suddenly slam into him ready to bolt. I race to the door as he speeds over to me, tackling me to the ground.

"Anastasia stop!" He yells annoyed as I try to wriggle free. He wraps my wrists together with metal and grips the end tightly.

"Don't make this any harder than it has to be." He begs me, hurt in his eyes. He stands to his feet, pulling me up with him. We go upstairs where all the curtains were closed. He ties me to another chair, right in front of a window that had curtains covering it. I look down to my hand to notice my ring was gone.

"The old sun trick aye? Fun" I sarcastically comment. He grips the curtain. Looking down at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"Ugh!" I groan as the sun burns my skin. He closes the curtain as I breath loudly. The house fills with my screams and groans as Damon continues to open and close the curtain. Everything hurt but not once did mind decide 'hey how about we turn on that beautiful humanity'.

"I think I know what the problem is" I say as he unties me from the chair knowing I couldn't go anywhere without my ring.

"What is the problem Ana?" Damon mutters.

"The problem is, is that you're too soft. You need harden the fuck up" I harshly comment. He looks at me with a slight hatred to my comment but brushes it off anyway.

"This is how it's done" I say opening the curtains wide as I begin screaming, a light flame ready to ignite my whole body.

"Ana no!" He yells tackling me away from the window, into the shade. My chest moves up and down quickly and I push through the pain.