Chapter Five

"Open the door!" Stefan bangs on the door.

"Oh memories where'd you go? You were all that've known! How I missed yesterday how I let it fade away!" I sing loudly to the blasting music. I've been listening to music all night, not giving a care in the world.

"Anastasia!" He shouts loudly continuing to hit the wooden door. I change the song leaving silence to the room for a second before having Stefan hit the door again.

"Break me down! You've got a lovely face! We're going to your place!" I begin singing again.

"Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it, when I dream of doing you all night, scratches all down my back" I sing loudly as I dance along, humping the air and pretending to claw down someone's back.

"Anastasia, open the door" I could hear Damon's voice come through the door, surprisingly calmly.

"You're so fine, it won't be a loss, cashing in the rocks! Just to get you face to face!" I yell to drown out his voice as I continue to sing along.

"Ana please open the door" He says again as I stop dancing around and stare at the wooden door. I groan softly walking over to the door, unlocking it and opening it slowly, peering at my two brothers.

"What do you want?" I ask over the top of the loud music.

"You have school" Damon folds his arms.

"Stop trying to do me a 'favour' by forcing me to go to school. I don't want to go and that's not just my lost humanity talking. Stop trying to fix me or my life. Just leave me alone" I harshly spit as I close the door again as another song begins to play. I lie on my bed fiddling with my ring. God they're so annoying.

Two hours pass and I begin to get a bit bored. Stefan left school ages ago and I was beginning to feel the urge to go. Not because I want to 'find my humanity' or 'become a people person' but because for starters, all you can eat buffet and like I said before, I'm bored. I put on a pair of light blue jeans, black shirt and white shoes. I pick up the bag Damon gave me earlier, placing it on my shoulder as I leave my room. I speed downstairs placing my hand on the door knob. I open the front door having the cool air touch my face. I begin walking down the driveway before wandering down the street. It's a nice day, I can appreciate that. I still don't understand why I'm staying in Mystic Falls. I could be in Vegas right now! But maybe a part of me wants to stay and be with my brothers. Maybe that's why I came back to Mystic Falls in the first place. I suddenly stop looking to my left to see a black car stopped beside me, it's window down.

"You are literally everywhere" I say to Elijah, with an eye-roll, as he smirks at me.

"Do you need a lift?" He asks me as I look down at him.

"Well seeing as you're offering" I shrug getting into the passenger seat.

"So where to Miss?" He questions.

"The high school" I tell him as he drives off.

"How come you're attending high school?"

"My brothers are making me. They say it will help me get my humanity back but I see it as an all you can eat buffet" I smirk.

"I think it would be fun to be back at school. Especially in this day and age" He explains to me.

"Want to swap places?" I sarcastically ask.

"No but I would like to take you out again" He looks over to me as we stop at a red light.

"I don't get your interest in me" I roll my eyes at him for the second time.