Chapter Twenty-Seven

I clip the buckle up of my velvet, black heels before standing straight and looking into the mirror. I look good. I was wearing a black­, loose, low cut singlet with thin straps holding it up as it tucks into a tight grey pencil skirt, going up into a triangular cut. To top everything off, I had a black, tight, velvet choker around my neck and I had teased my hair slightly to give it a natural wavy look to it. I spray myself with my perfume before going downstairs where Stefan was helping Elena fix up her nude coloured dress. It was rather cute but it probably would have looked better on me.

"Ready?" I ask them as they turn to me.

"Wow" Elena smiles at me.

"Come on, I'm so keen to get wasted" I try to hurry them along.

"But you get wasted all the time?" Stefan questions as I turn to him with a confused expression.

"...Your point?" I raise an eyebrow causing Elena to laugh softly.

"Come on" Elena smiles softly to Stefan, grabbing a hold of his hand. I peer down at their hands softly wishing I had that. I snap out of it, quickly getting my mind back on that party. We get into his car where I sit in the back alone, going through my phone; clearing it for more storage space. A few photos and videos deleted here, an app deleted there. Even my texts go in the bin. Except one... I leave the one that had Elijah's name on it. I just couldn't bring myself to it. I don't know why but... Ugh; it doesn't matter. Moments pass as we find ourselves out the front of a brightly lit house.

"Let's get drunk!" Elena yells getting out of the car.

"That's my girl!" I laugh as she smiles at me. We go towards the music, loud speaking and the smell of alcohol. Elena walks in as Stefan and I suddenly stop at the front door.

"Uh, Elena?" Stefan coughs as we awkwardly stand there.

"Oh! I'll go get Tyler" She laughs at us as I let out a sigh.

"Well this is sufficiently awkward" I softly giggle as he smiles.

"Twins who are cursed together, stay together" I mutter causing Stefan to pinch the bridge of his nose as he chuckles.

"You're so annoying" He says throughout his chuckles causing me to smirk.

"You guys can come in" Tyler comes into view looking at the two of us. I walk in first, wanting to be ahead of my brother.

"I will see you later, most likely blind drunk" I slightly bow as Stefan folds his arms. I walk off, passing tipsy teenagers, left, right, and center of me. I get to a group of guys who were getting drinks out of a case.

"Give me all your drinks" I stare into the eyes of one of the guys. He does as I say, as passes me over his drinks. I give them a wink as I set aside the cans of drinks, taking one from the case and starting my night off.

I've been to hundreds of parties, but I'd have to say, this is by far the best one I've been too. Great music, heaps of people. Usually I would be drooling over the buffet of people. But the thought of an all you can eat only plays in the back of my mind.

"Hello Ana" I turn to see Klaus, hovering over me.

"Bonjour" I smile in response.

"Ooh, a little bit of French I see" he comments as I laugh.

"That's really all I know" I admit to him.

"Je pense que Je t'aime"

"What does that mean?" I question.

"I'm not telling you" he smirks.

"Klaus!" I laugh hitting his chest as he grabs my wrist, staring at me.