Chapter 6: Discovery and Memories

Cynthia

I sighed and sat down at my dresser again and resumed brushing my long blonde hair. Justin was a fool to drink that Werewolf's blood. Now her Alpha will be after us unless I intervene. Again. I was growing tired of Justin's childish behaviour, throwing tantrums and making a mess of everything. He needs to control his fury! I closed my eyes and imagined building a bridge connecting my mind to Annabella Frost's.

'CYNTHIA!' Anna screamed at me. I winced. 'Yes Annabella?' I replied. 'Want to tell me why Justin Bieberan attacked and nearly killed one of my wolves?' She snarled fiercely. I sighed again. 'His actions were... uncalled for.' I said. 'Uncalled for? UNCALLED FOR? HE NEARLY KILLED HER! CLAIRE IS NOW IN THE HOSPITAL FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE! I DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW, my Beta and one of his best friends has been kidnapped by a vampire and we don't know where they could be! We are in the middle of a war, and Justin has been separated from his wo-" She abruptly cut off. "Separated from his what?" I asked curiously. "Nothing." she said quickly. "From his what?" I persisted  "I said it was nothing!" She snapped.  "Look, I gotta go. We'll talk about this later." She cut off. I frowned. I wonder what he was separated from?
----

Justin

I slammed the door to my room closed so hard it split up the middle with a loud CRACK! I stood and stared at it, jaw tense and fists clenched. Then I turned as sat down at my desk. I reached for my laptop and opened it, typing the password in. The home page came up, revealing a picture of Natalie smiling. I know a man, he calls himself Lucky, who is a hacker. He can find anyone. Vampires can do it too, but it's still handy if you are too lazy or weary. I clicked on the Safari button and opened a new page. I typed 'Google' into the search bar and pressed Enter. When the page loaded, I typed in 'Justin Bieber.' Millions and millions of results came up. I clicked on the first one, which said 'Justin Bieber- Wikipedia' I started reading.

Justin Bieber, aged 20, is an international superstar and pop singer. He has won many awards including several Teen Choice Awards. He was born and raised in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. He lived with his mother, Pattie Mallette when she and her husband Jeremy Bieber split when he was still a baby. He has won multiple Platinum Album awards. He was discovered by Raymond (Scooter) Braun on YouTube when he was 13. Braun contacted Pattie and flew Justin and his mother out to hear him in person. Justin met his mentor Usher there and performed for him. He was signed to Island Def Jam Records.

Picture of Justin Bieber on right.

I pushed my chair back and went over to the cooler next to my bed and reached into it and pulled out a blood bag. I stood and bent over to open the microwave on top of it to put the bag into it. When it was heated up I opened the top and sucked on it. I walked back to the desk and sat down heavily. I looked at the picture of Justin and spat the blood out. He looked just like me when I was thirteen. His hair was a light brown just like mine. He had brown eyes that matched the colour of mine. He had hair swooped to the side and was on a stage, holding a microphone and wearing a pair of white trousers, a white long sleeves undershirt, a purple hoodie zipped up and a black leather jacket over it all. He was wearing a pair of purple Supras and was bent over, staring into the camera with a sultry look on his face. Then, a picture of him now. He was standing on another stage, wearing a pair of sunglasses which I found ridiculous since he was inside. He wasn't wearing a shirt, but was wearing a pair of black leather trousers, pulled down very low so you could see a lot of his boxers. He was wearing red Supras. He had sweat on his forehead and his cheeks were red, but he was smiling off to the left, as if he had no idea he was being photographed. I wiped my mouth and leaned over to grab a cloth to wipe the blood up. When that was done I went into my en suite and rinsed the cloth out. No, I'm not going to squeeze the blood out and drink it. That would be disgusting. I threw the cloth into the sink and went back into my bedroom. I switched the computer off and turned off the main light. I pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned my pants, pulling the zipper down and stepping out of them, throwing them to the side. I'll pick them up tomorrow.