Chapter 12: Found

SOC is Lose Yourself by Eminem :)

~Rebecca~

Natalie's POV

I ran. I don't know how long, or how far. I just ran, trying to get away from him. There was a huge stitch in my side and I couldn't breathe properly, my feet were aching but I didn't dare stop. My hair flew out behind me and I suddenly had a terrifying thought of his hands reaching out and grabbing a fistful of it, pulling me back.... No! No stop it! I won't think of that, I won't!

Ralph's/ Justin's POV

I hissed as I pulled the excuse of a stake out of my stomach. Girl was smart. 'Natalie, her name is Natalie! Stop Ralph!' Justin screamed at me. I shook my head, trying to shut him up. I stood up and started walking after her. I wasn't in any hurry. 'Better be quick, there's someone else in these woods,' Austin whispered. I frowned. 'Who?' I hissed. 'Someone who is not an ally.' He replied. Austin was the tracker. He wasn't needed, Justin already had those senses, in fact he doesn't really need any of us, he can do those things himself, but hey, demons gotta live too. Yeah, I'm a demon, but aren't we all? I broke into a jog, trying to see anyone else. I knew where Natalie was, I was looking for the other person. I saw Natalie trip and smirked. She was sobbing, and it looked like she was stuck. She was tugging at something. As I came near, I saw someone step out behind her. And then Justin broke the chain.

Natalie's POV

I tripped over a tree root and involuntarily let out a small shriek as I went down. I pulled my foot frantically but it was stuck in the root. I sobbed, tugging as hard as I could without doing any more damage, but I couldn't get free. I heard something behind me and closed my eyes. I had lost. "Natalie MOVE!" I heard a boy scream, and I opened my eyes to see a blur leap over me, tackling something behind me. I twisted around to see what it was and I clapped my hands over my mouth to stifle a scream. The vampire that was trying to kill me was attacking an eight foot man away from me. I tugged as hard as I could on my ankle, not caring about damage anymore, just wanting to get away from these killers. "Natalie RUN! RUN NOW! GO!"

"I CAN'T!"I screamed back. "I'M STUCK!"
I saw a blur, and suddenly I was free. The vampire looked into my eyes and I saw he had caramel eyes. He yelled as he was jerked back by the shoulders and thrown into a tree. It split in half where the vampire hit it, and the man turned to face me. I screamed and ran.

Justin's POV

I pushed myself off the ground, snarling at him. He started off after Natalie. "Hey fuckface! Where's mommy?" I yelled. He whipped around to glare at me with the eyes of a shark. Those eyes were the only part of his face I could see; he was wearing a mask. His gloves hand gripped his machette tighter. I grinned, baring my fangs. "I heard she was in hell, whoring around with Freddy Krueger!" I taunted, trying to buy Natalie as much time as I could.

He started towards me. I stuffed my hands into my pockets and leaned against the tree, watching him. When he was three feet away, I charged him. I caught him by surprise, and we crashed into a tree. He backhanded me so hard I crashed into another tree. I was momentarily stunned, and those moments cost me dearly. When my vision cleared, Jason Voorhees was gone.

Natalie's POV

I crashed through the forest, looking for a way out. My god, all those rumours were true, I had never believed them, but oh my god I do now, I had looked him in the eye, my god they were like a shark's eyes! Go, go!Run!

I didn't dare slow down. My heart was pounding and my lungs and legs were screaming but I didn't dare stop. At last I saw a light up ahead. A cabin! I raced towards it, not wasting any time. I hit the door... and rebounded. "No!" I screamed, pounding at the door. "Let me in, PLEASE oh PLEASE LET ME IN! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" I heard crunching footsteps behind me and I started screaming louder. I dared a look behind me and regretted it. Jason Voorhees was five feet away. I turned around and pounded even harder. "PLEASE!" I screamed, and the door whipped open and I was yanked inside as a shotgun blasted, I saw Jason stumble back and the gun fired again. "NOT TONIGHT, YOU SON OF A BITCH!" A man roared, and the door slammed shut. Dozens of bolts and locks slammed into place, and a warm hand engulfed mine. I had curled into a balk in a well lit hallway, sobbing. "Honey, are you okay?" I looked up to see a man around thirty eight stare at me, looking concerned. I didn't reply, just covered my face with shaking hands. He patted my shoulder. "Are you hurt?" he asked. I nodded. "M-my ankle a-and my arm hurt I-I hurt all over," I whimpered.

Wham.

We jumped and screamed.

Wham.

"He's breaking in!" I shrieked. "HIDE!" He shouted. I scrambled up as the door broke down and Jason stepped over the threshold. I shrieked and ran up the stairs as the man raised his shotgun. But it never fired. Jason grabbed the gun and bent it. Then he yanked it out of the man's hands and hit him so hard his head came off. I screamed, and Jason looked up at me. He raised his machette and threw it at me.

I screamed. I opened my eyes and shot up. I was still in the forest. I looked around me. I was lying against a large fallen tree trunk. My head hurt. I raised my hand and prodded at my head. When my hand came away it was bloody. I must've fallen and hit my head. Wait. How had he not found me if I was unconscious? He couldn't have missed the smell of my blood.

*Ten minutes later*

"I know you're around here Natalie!" I froze as I heard his voice. "How about we play a game? I'm sure you're familiar with it. It's called hide and seek! You hide, I seek. If I find you, I eat you. Ready? One, two, three," I scrambled up and ran. I could still hear him counting. "Thirty! Ready or not, here I come!"

My breathing accelerated and my eyes widened. I frantically looked around for a place to hide. I saw a large space between a trees' roots. I crawled between them and pulled some moss over me to hide better, also, apparently vampires can't smell anything concealed by moss; the smell of it was so strong to them.

I was about to climb out, thinking he had given up when I saw black combat boots in front of me. I barely controlled a gasp and clamped a hand over my mouth. I curled up tighter into a ball, and nearly wet myself when he started to sing. He was singing in a bone- chilling voice. "One, two, I'm coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix! Seven, eight, gonna stay up late! Nine, ten.." he trailed off, and I looked up to see where he was.

His face appeared right in front of mine. I screamed. He smiled, flashing his fangs. "Nine, ten, I've found you again! " and he grabbed my arms, hauling me out of my hiding place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup homies.

Hope you enjoyed it :D

Vote!!

Fan!!

Comment!!

~Rebecca~