Chapter 18: Home?

SOC is Meg & Dia- Monster (DotEXE Remix)

Hey guys sorry this is sorta late but I was wondering could anyone make a trailer for ITS or show me how to make one?? It would mean the world to me and I really want one made :D just send a link to me or inbox me :)

Alsoooooo......

OMFG 10.1K READS IM SCREAMING THANK YOU SO MUCH ILYSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXO

-Rebecca-

*************************

As I stepped from behind the vampire, I started to release her hand, but she gripped it tighter, making me wince in pain. I hissed through my teeth and turned back to her, trying to pull away.

"Ow, let go!" I yelp, and she frowned.

"Amelie!" Justin snapped, and the woman looked over my head at him. Her eyes narrowed and flashed blue. My breath caught and for a moment the sheer bliss that was surrounding me like a wall crumbled, and fear slipped in, rushing at me and making my heart pound. I was holding a vampires hand. I gasped and pulled away harder. All common sense I held flooded away though when she looked back at me and smiled warmly. The fear that had knocked some commom sense into me was sucked away and the wall was built up in an instance, the warmth surrounding me again. It was like bathing in sunlight.

"Amelie let her go, I won't hurt her!" Justin growled, and Amelie pulled me closer to her. I turned and saw Justin reaching out to me. I was tugged back to Amelie's side and Justin's jaw tightened. "I can see you already have," she said, her gaze going to my neck where Justin's bite was. I covered it with my hand and looked at my shoes. "Come, child. I will get you some food and drink, and then I shall give you a home," Amelie said, and my gaze snapped back to her.

"I just want to go home," I whispered, and Amelie frowned. "This is your home now child." She said, and walked towards the door with me in tow. I heard Justin's footsteps behind us and glanced over my shoulder at him. His gaze immedietely met mine, and he held his hand out to me. I looked at it, hesitating. Amelie's grip tightened on my hand again, and I whimpered. Justin growled.

"Amelie, you're going to hurt her! Stop!" He shouted, and I turned my head to see Amelie glaring at Justin.

"You cannot be trusted with her!" She hissed, and her voice sounded like sleet on a window pane. Justin glared right back, and suddenly lunged forward and grabbed my hand, and before I could comprehend what had happened, I had been tugged out of Amelie's grasp and beside Justin, who was glaring defiantly at Amelie. The warmth that Amelie had given me was fading, and the energy Justin was surrounding me in were like hot pulses, pounding me from the inside. It didn't hurt, but my heart sped up. I wasn't afraid. He would keep me safe.

Oh, Justin, I heard a sigh in my head, and was startled when his deeper voice answered.

Oh, Natalie.

Amelie watched the two of us, and when I looked up at him and his gaze caugt mine, his eyes turned purple in the blink of his eye. My lips parted, and the heat between us intensified, starting from where we connected, spreading over me in hot, pulsing waves. Amelie's shocked gasp startled me, and I jumped, turning to look at her, not letting go of Justin's hand. He would never hurt me again. He would keep me safe.

Amelie's cool grey eyes assessed us, and she then spoke:

"My office. Now."

As we ascended the stairs, I saw hundreds of vampires in a very large living room. Some were seated on couches, talking. Others were conversing next to a large bowl, filled with red syrup. I kept telling myself that. They were all doing different things, but when I entered the room, everything came to a halt. Everyone's eyes were trained on me and Justin. He pulled me closer to his body and hissed at vampires who came too close. Amelie didn't give them a second glance. She carried on, making her way to two large doors. We followed behind, but stopped dead when two vampires stepped in front of us. Justin hissed and yanked me closer to his side, his strong arms encircling me protectively. "What is it that you want Lukas, Osidan?" Justin said, a low growl curling in his throat. The two vampires smirked and bowed to him. "Elder Justin," They greeted him, and then their gaze was focused entirely on me.