Chapter 19: Save Me

Hey guys :) OMG I told my English teacher about ITS before summer, she asked me to print it out so she can hang it up outside her classroom!! :D I got around to do it, it's the same thickness as my maths book :'D. My matchbook is about half the thickness of an iPod xp.

Alsooooo....

Everyone go follow @Justin_B_Fan_5558!!! :)))

******************************

"MOM'S NOT HOME TONIGHT, SO WE CAN ROLL AROUND HAVE A PILLOW FIGHT, LIKE A MAJOR RAGER OMFG!!!!"

I yelled and shot up, flailing as Avril Lavigne blared through speakers all around the house. I writhed, trying to get a sense of direction when I fell out of the bed, hitting my head off the dresser next to my bed when I tried to get up. I groaned and held my head, curling up as the music got louder and louder.

I grabbed the edge of my bed and hauled myself up. I steadied myself, then made my way to the door, hands firmly clamped over my ears.

I opened the door and winced when the music somehow increased in volume. I saw the door next to me open, and Claire came out, hands firmly over her ears as well. I gave her a wide eyed look and she raised her eyebrows back, and we made our way downstairs.

Eve was on the table, dancing along to the music. Shane was leaning against the doorframe, arms folded across his chest as he watched his friend dance. She was waving her arms and moving her hips, and I stared wide eyed at Shane. He met my gaze and raised an eyebrow.

'How are you not going deaf?' I mouthed at him. He laughed, well I think he did.

'I'm worse than she is, I'm used to it,' he replied. I raised my eyebrows and my lips parted. I looked at Claire and she grinned, going over to stand next to Shane, who put his arm around her waist.

"Eve!!" I yelled. She couldn't hear me, so I went over to the stereo, wincing as the music threatened to burst my eardrums and switched it off quickly. We all sighed in relief, apart from Eve, who turned around to stare at me.

"Hey! I was dancing to that!" she protested.

"And deafening us," I replied.

Eve scoffed, waving a dismissive hand. "It wasn't that bad!" she said.

"Yeah, it was," we chorused.

The front door opened, and Michael came in, followed by the brown haired vampire who had annoyed Justin and a blonde haired male vampire.

Claire, Shane and Eve all tensed up at the sight of her, and Eve climbed off the table to stand next to me. Shane and Claire came to stand next to me as well.

The brunette studied us, then smirked, revealing her long canines. I shivered and Eve reached for my hand, squeezing gently. I clung to her hand, mine becoming clammy.

"Bonjour Claire, Shane, Eve. Ah, and of course, young Natalie. You have caused us quite a bit of trouble, child," she purred, and I tightened my grip on Eve's hand. Michael came to stand next to Eve, and he took her hand.

"What do you want Krysten?" Eve said, her voice steady.

Krysten's smirk vanished, replaced by a hungry look.

"Her," she said, looking at me.

My housemates closed ranks in front of me before I could draw a breath, and she growled.

"Just give her to me, and I will go," she said impatiently.

"No way in hell," Shane spat. I peeked out from behind Eve, and wished I hadn't.

Her eyes had turned crimson, and her teeth were bared at us. I reached for Eve's hand again, and she squeezed it gently.

"You're not touching her Krysten, she has Justin and Amelie's Protection," Michael growled, and Krysten turned to glare at him.

"I am an Elder, child," she hissed. "Do not tell me what I can and can't do!"

Claire turned to look at me, and I met her eyes.

'Get Justin,' she mouthed, and I nodded slightly.

I was about to call for him when she hit.

We went flying, and I cried out as I hit my head again. Michael quickly got up and hit the blonde head on as he came at Eve.

Shane knelt over Claire, who was standing up slowly and steadied her.

"Where's Krysten?" I asked, but was cut off as a pair of cold hand grabbed my neck from behind. I was yanked off balance and tried to scream, but her hands tightened.

'JUSTIN!!!!!!' I screamed mentally.

"No!" Shane yelled, and tried to tackle Krysten away from me, but she punched him while still holding me and knocked him into the wall. He hit his head and slumped to the ground, out cold.

"Foolish child," she hissed, and her nails dug into my neck. I let out a strangled noise and flailed, trying to hit her, make her stop.

"Any last words?" she said, turning me around and raising me into the air. I kicked my legs helplessly.

"Justin," I choked out as everything started to go black.

"NO!!!" I heard a make voice roar, and suddenly I was released. I fell to the ground, gasping for breath.

I looked up to see Justin fighting Krysten. I held a shaking hand to my throat, still gasping.

****************************

Hey sorry it's short!!! :( 10 votes 5 comments until the next chapter?

Vote!!
Fan!!
Comment!!

~Rebecca~