meeting max

"Who are you" I ask, I he looks like he is trying to figure out how to explain it to me and "my name is max and I'm not like you" he told me. "what are you then" he smiled "I'm a Werewolf" I started laughing "your crazy  if you think that" I tell him and then he closes his eyes, seconds later they open and his eyes are red. I just sat there in shock, werewolves were real. "so if you are the boss here does that mean you are the alpha"  he looked surprised that I knew that. "yeah, how much do you know about werewolves" he asked. "nothing I didn't think they existed" I tell him. "then how do you know the term alpha" he asked. "most people know the leader of a pack of wolves is called a Alpha so I figured it's the same for werewolves" I say. He looks at me and thinks for a moment before talking again "do you know anymore positions". "well I think there's a beta" I say.  "yes, the man I spoke to while I was taking you up here is the beta he's called Jack"   "what's your name" I ask. "my name is max, most people called me boss, Alpha or sir but you can call me max" he answered. I really wanted to find out why he hated humans and yet he was being nice to me but that can wait since I'm still processing the fact that he is a werewolf. "did your positions come from Greece" I ask, he looks at me confused so I continue. "alpha is A in the Greek alphabet, Beta is B is beta, I don't think they have a C, but D is delta, E is epsilon and so on".  "you know Greek" he sounds surprised. "a bit" I mumble. "I'm not really sure where the positions come from but its most likely to be Greek anyway ask the question that you have wanted to ask" he said. The only question I could think of was why he was acting like he was "why are you being nice" "can't I be nice" he asked, I could tell he was hiding something but I didn't know what. "I thought you hated humans" I said. "I don't mind them if they don't annoy me or do something that I hate" he said. "so what are you going to do to me" I ask and again he doesn't answer my question "I'll be back later" he said and left. I don't see why he won't tell me what he is going to do with me. There is 3 possible reasons for it though, number 1: he doesn't know what he's going to do with me, Number 2: he knows I'll argue, fight and  try to stop him. Number 3: he's going to kill me. "hello" I hear someone say and I look towards the door and a girl is stood there, she looks about 17, she has brown hair what goes half way down her back, she has green eyes and she is really pretty. "hi" I say. "the Alpha sent me to keep you company because he has a few things to sort out" she explained and came and sat next to me. "where am I" I ask. "you're in the Alpha's room" she answered. That wasn't the answer I wanted but it sort of helped. "what's your name" I ask. "oh sorry my name is charlotte how about you" she said. "Beth" I tell her.

MAX

I marched along the hallways, passing a few members of my pack who looked terrified of me, I was completely the opposite from what I was like with Beth. Once I reached were I intended on going I didn't even knock instead I walked in. It was Mathews room. "Alpha what can I do for you" he asked.  "it's more of what I can do for you" I tell him and a smirk appears on his face "are you giving me the human" he asked.  "no she's my little pet not yours" I answer. "then what brings you here" he asked. "she told me what you did to her" I say and he takes a deep breath knowing I was going to punish him. "you fucking raped her" I spat as I threw him across the room. I began to kick him so hard he was struggling to breath but I didn't care, he was going to die anyway. "she's just a human" he said threw coughs. "I don't care, what you did was unacceptable" I say and punch him. "a mans gotta have his fun besides its not like you want her, you will just kill her once you've had your fun at least with me she will get to live" he said. How dare he say that, I'm nothing like him and I'm strongly against rape, I should kill him for the way he spoke to me but I'm not. I would actually rather kill her than give her to Mathew, who will rape her every night. "I'm not going to kill her...yet" I wasn't going to kill her but I said the yet because I didn't want Mathew to find out who she is. I'm not even going to tell her until she actually starts to have feelings for me. I was about to rip Mathews head of when he spoke. "you do realise that the girl will be scared of you once she finds out you killed me"  he was right she would  "how will she find out" I ask. "she's a smart girl, I'm sure she will figure it out, I mean you probably said I'm going to kill him when she told you what I did and it would be a hell of a coincidence that I die the same day"  "if you so much as look at her the wrong way I will kill you" I warn making the will sound important. I then leave.

BETH

Charlotte and me had been talking for at least half an hour, I had told her about how I ended up here but I didn't mention James because I knew a werewolf killed his mum and if I mentioned him they might go after him. I had just told her I was out with my family. Charlotte had told me about her life, her mum died when she was around 2 and her father died last year. I felt sorry for her, she was only 16. Charlotte had even managed to make my laugh for the first time since I've been here. She's probably going to become a good friend while I'm here because I know for a fact I'm not going to stay here willingly, I was going to escape. "so what did you used to do in your spare time" Charlotte asked. "hang out with my friends and I sometimes helped my brother with pranks" I tell her. "nice, I usually just read or practise fighting" she told me. I was about to ask her a question but Max walked in, he shirt was covered in blood. I just stared at it in horror thinking about whose blood it was and if he actually was going to kill me. Charlotte even looked a bit nervous once she saw his top. "I didn't kill anyone" he said as he started to change his top. I didn't even bother to look at his body, he probably had a 8 pack. "what have you been talking about then" he asked turning around to face me and Charlotte. "why do you want to know" I reply and I notice Charlotte gulped. "because I'm the Alpha" he said in a rather cheery voice. "so what" I say and I regret it when he tells Charlotte to leave. I started to think of all the possible ways he could hurt me. "what were you talking about" he asked again but sounding serious. "does it really mater" I ask. "yes it does" he said. "I'll tell you what we were talking about if you tell me why you had blood on your shirt" I say and he laughs. I didn't expect that. "you really do surprise me and to answer your question I was beating Mathew up" he said. "and we were talking about our lives" I say. "tell me about your life then" he asked sitting down. "so you can go kill them" I mumble but he heard me "did they hurt you" he asked. "no, they loved me" I tell him. "so why would I kill them" he asked. "that's a good question but I know a even better one" I say. "what" he asked. "why can't you let me go" I ask. "its complicated" he answered. "If I'm trapped here I have a right to know why" I say. He looks a bit upset that I said that but instead of telling me he got up "I'm going to get you some food" he said before leaving. 

I hate how he doesn't answer my questions especially when he said he would. In fact everything about him is annoying. I am curious as to what he is bringing me, I hadn't really eaten properly since I got taken. "your not a veggie are you" I look up and see Max closing the door, he had a tray of food in one hand. "no why" I ask and he put a plate in front of me. The food looked amazing and smelt it to. "when was the last time you ate" he asked handing my a coke. "3 days ago I had a bottle of water, a piece of bread and an apple" I tell him. "how many days have you been here" he asked. "about 5 I'm not sure" I tell him. "ok, eat your tea, I'll be back later" he said and left me to eat my delicious looking meal.

MAX

After giving her some food I went to join my pack who would be just sitting down to eat. I didn't want Beth going out until I know its safe. "hey how's the girl" Jack asked me while we walked into the dining hall. "I'm not sure she hasn't really told me anything" I say. "what about the bond" he said. "like I said I don't know."   

Dinner was pretty quite until I heard Charlotte shout "fuck of" she never swore unless something was wrong. I looked around and couldn't see her so I excused myself and went to look for her. I soon found her stood next to the door with a boy just a bit older than her. "you okay charlotte" I ask. "she's fine, we're just having a conversation" the boy said. "I didn't ask you" I say turning to Charlotte for a answer  "no, he's my ex boyfriend and I think he might be stalking me" she said. "go get something to eat" I say, she nods and leaves. "if you ever go near her again I will rip you into tiny pieces" I say and slam the door in his face.

Once dinner was other I went straight up to my room. Beth was nearly asleep but because she needed to get changed I woke her up. "what" she asked sitting up. I give her one of my tops and point towards the bathroom "get changed" I could tell she wanted to protest but she gets up anyway. I quickly strip, I usually go to sleep in my boxers but because Beth is here I put on some old joggers. "can I go back to sleep now" she asked, I turned around and saw her standing by the door. "sure" I say and she gets back in bed. She moves closer to the edge when I get in and I had to grab her arm to stop her falling of. "I won't hurt you" I whisper.