Escape???

It had been a week since I told Max I had accepted him and the party was starting in less than 3 hours. Max has been very sweet and protective but I will never love him, maybe if he let me see my family I would but he won't. I asked a couple of days ago, his answer was no. I love my family and would do anything to be with them, even if it means letting Max think I love him. I may sound harsh and cruel but think about it like this:

you get kidnapped, you get beaten, you get raped, you find out werewolves are real, you find out your suppose to love someone who is keeping you hostage, you can't see your family.

See my point, I need to escape.

Any way, time to get ready for the party...

The dress I had chosen was quite causual but I looked really good in it, I had matching flats since I couldn't walk very well in heels, my makeup was natural so I didn't look like a clown and my hair cascaded down my back. All in all I looked pretty. "you ready yet" I hear Max ask from the other side of the door. I unlock the door and step out. He takes one look at my and his jaw drops. "ready" I say. "you look beautiful" he said and kissed my cheek. "thanks you don't look bad yourself" I say, he was wearing a grey shirt, the first two buttons were undone and some black jeans along with some dress shoes. "let's go" he said offering his hand. I took it and we went to the hall, were the party was being held. The room was huge and had tables and chairs around, it was extremily modern and at the other end windows surrounded it along with a sliding door, which lead to the huge patio, a pool was at the end with slabs around and the rest was grass. A few tables and chairs had been set up out their to. "wow" I say and he smiles. "great isn't it" he said before people surrounded us.

It had been an hour into the party and Max had told the whole pack, I was now with Charlotte outside taking to some members while Max was inside. "so how does it feel, knowing you have power over everyone here" Charlotte asked and I smile "Okay I guess" not knowing what else to say. "you will make a great Luna" the women, Sabrina who we were talking to said and I smile "thank you, I'm new to all this" and she nods just as someone shouts her over. "well got to go, my mate wants me apparently my daughter isn't feeling to well" she said and i could tell she had quickly mind linked her mate. What i don't get is why can't the father deal with his daughter. "oh no, is she going to be okay" Charlotte asked and Sabrina nods "yeah, she'll be fine, girl problems that's all. It was nice meeting you Luna" she said and walked of. Me and Charlotte just laugh at the reason. "I'm gonna go find Max" I tell her after 10 minutes she nods "good luck" she said looking towards a group of people mainly men. "he's in there isn't he" I ask and she nods before walking away. I step back inside and make my way threw crowds of people. Curse my shortness, I couldn't see him. I was about to give up when i saw Jack so i went to him. "Hey Beth, you okay" he asked when he saw me. "yeah, I'm fine have you seen Max" i answer and he smiles. "he actually went looking for you, he's probably outside" Jack said. I roll my eyes before thanking him and walking through the crowd of people.

I eventually find him outside just coming back in. "Beth, you okay" he asked. "yeah just came to see you" i say and he nods. "what do i owe the pleasure of your company or better what's wrong" he asked. Nothing get's past him. "fine, I'm getting a bit tired can i go lie down for an hour and then I'll be back" i ask and he nods "yeah, if you don't feel like comig back it's fine" he said and i nod "see you in a couple hours then" i say "yeah see you later darling"

MAX

She's tired, I get it...so am I but I can't go lie down because of the party. Who knew they were so hard. Oh well, i have Beth and that's all that matters.

BETH

I take my dress of and get changed into some black leggings, a strappy top and a zip up grey jacket. I also put some running trainers on and pull my hair into a bun. I spray some new perfume on so he can't find me as easily, Put the pillows under the duvet to make it look as though I'm sleeping then I jump. I luckily don't hurt myself once I reach the ground, without hesitation I run.

MAX

Finally the party is over and I can now get back to my lovely mate. I guessed she wouldn't come back down, I know I wouldn't if I was her. Something felt odd as I entered our room though, like she wasn't in here but she was. "look she's there sleeping" my wolf told me even though he was nervous. Then I realised what was wrong and why my wolf was nervous. She was gone. When I removed the duvet and saw pillows instead of her, I let anger consume me. "the bitch tricked us" my wolf shouted and howled for the  loss of his beautiful mate. "she won't get far" I tell him and he agrees. "she will pay" he said and I agree.

Time to get my pathetic mate back