charlotte

Hi I'm Charlotte and I'm 16 years old. I have no parents since last year. My mother died when I was two after she got poisoned by a deadly type of wolfsbane. My Dad died last year after he took a bullet for Max, the Alpha.  Both mine and Max's parents died because of hunters and when my father died I hated Max. I blamed him for killing my father. Even after everything I did to him he stuck by me and got me through the pain of losing my dad. He is a great friend but he sometimes scares  me when he inflicts pain on others like the time he beated a Rogue to death however not many people see the fun side to him but I have. His mate, Beth seems like a nice girl and I can tell we are going to become great friends and I know her and Max would make a great couple but for some reason she hasn't felt the mate bond yet maybe it's because she misses her family so much.

I also used to have an amazing boyfriend but 2 months ago I broke up with him because he was a bit to possessive over me. He wouldn't let me speak to Max when he was around which was everyday. He thought I was too close to him and he didn't and I quote 'trust me with him.'  When Max noticed the change he questioned me about it, multiple times but I always said it was fine. It was only when Jack saw him pin me to a wall and told me if I ever cheated on him, he would make my life hell.  Jack didn't tell Max about it but I had to beg him not to tell him and we made a deal, I would break up with him and Jack wouldn't tell Max. I was going to break up with him anyway so it didn't matter. This week I found out he might be stalking me when he came knocking at the door, declaring he loved me then I find a picture of me and him with the words 'soon we will be together' on. 

Any way enough about that I'll tell you more about myself. I love to train and become a better fighter so I can avenge my father. I also like to read books and I can speak 4 languages.  I got a A in my last fighting skills test.  We had to do a range of activities but my favourite was the last one. Only the ones with the highest scores took part. We either got to fight Max, Ethan or Jack. I fought Max and I thought I was going to win at one point but it was a trick. It was also quite funny because Alice trained for hours so she could fight Max at the end and when she got threw he picked me instead and sent her to fight Jack.

So my life is pretty great and I am looking forward to the future.