School ties part 2

Jordan's point of view

So I told Leo about how Maddie liked him and I really don't want her dating him. He just seems too dangerous for her taste. She only likes him because he's a bad boy, Maddie is too innocent to be with him. Honestly out off all my friends I would be the one to date him. Not that I like him no way.
Anyways, I was thinking about skipping class for the rest of the day because I have a throbbing headache. Besides how bad can it be hangin out with the annoying son of a bitch? (Lol jk).
Bell rings to go to lunch Leo and I have first lunch together.
I was walking out of chemistry just to see Leo standing by his locker. He called for me.
Leo: Yo J! Wannna ditch? He winked at me.
Me: yeah I've made up my mind and decided that I will ditch, only because I have a throbbing headache so imma just go home. The look on his face was like 'man I was expecting to hang with her today.'

Nope.

Leo: Are you okay? I've got some painkillers in my pocket it ya want some. I figured since you were gonna ditch, we could hang out? I would not trust those pills, probably a hallucinogen so he and I can get frisky. That's his dream.

Me: Nah bruh it's cool. I don't need your pills I got pills besides. Yours are probably not Tylenol. Probably something that will get us introuble if you know what I mean. I crossed my arms and gave him a smooth look. Leo just gave me a smirk. Raising  his eyebrows, then licking his lips. I knew what he was thinkin. Dirty bastard. (lol)

Leo: Nah it's actually painkillers, why would I do that to you anyways. He puffed and crossed his arms. Just the way he was acting around me made me think maybe he does have a crush on me.

Why?

Me: I know you Leo DiCaprio, I'm not an idiot. I know you like me. I winked and he blushed. Haha.

Leo: pffff! Since when?! I told you that you sucked at acting the other day remember? Tryin to be defensive huh? What a stubborn little asshole.

Me: I thought you told me it was a joke. I gave him a cold stare. Man his eyes were gorgeous. But only his eyes.

Leo: ummm. Maybe I was just kidding about that too... there was silence between us.

Leo's point of view.

Why am I such an idiot? Can't even keep my story's straight because J is so astonishing. Ugh, why is she so amazingly different than other girls? Why am I weak enough to fall in love with a girl who hates me? But I just love how she fights for herself. That's why I like her so much she's just as badass as I am. I think we'd be perfect together. Partners in crime.

Jordan: whatever DiCraprio. She walked away, I couldn't help but chase after the beautiful creature.

Me: how about I walk you home? Sound good? I put her arm around her shoulder she hates it when I do that .

Jordan: get your arm off me first of all and second ok. Just don't be annoying. Love her.

Me: deal sweetheart. I smiled and pulled out a cig.
We were walkin down the street and she kept starin at the cig. You want one? I'll be more than happy to lend you one.

Jordan: yeah man sorry I haven't had one all day. Thanks. She took the camouflage lighter out of her pocket and lit it up she felt better after that.

Me: you know I'd give you cigarettes if you'd just ask Jordan. I watched her blow a large smoke.

Jordan: yeah well I don't trust you half the time.

Leo: look id never get you high unless you said you wanted to get high with me. I was honest. I do get high almost every weekend.

Jordan: sure. Took another puff. How about this weekend we meet up and go to the 21 club huh? What ya say bad boy? Oohhh, yes I like this Jordan. Calm the frick down Leo.

Me: sounds like a deal. I gave her a fistbump and realized we were at her house. This weekends gonna be lit.

Jordan: bye DiCraprio. Her back facing me.

Me: bye J.
Bye babe. I whispered and blew a kiss.