Getting clean or slipping?

Jordan's point of view

The next morning I woke up in Zak's room because he watched me all night so I wouldn't escape. He knows how smart I am so he had to watch me. Leo isn't so bright he knocked on our door this morning.

"Please go." Zak said in a soft voice while I was hanging at the middle of the stairs.

"I'm sorry Zak." Leo said in a raspy voice that cracked and left.

"You want some breakfast J ?" Zak looked my direction.

" I'll help you." I smiled.

"Okay Zak walking to the kitchen

We cooked French toast with scrambled tofu eggs and crepes. While playing some Taylor Swift. When you belting with me played I was somehow thinking of Leo. I think I'm actually starting to fall for him.

If Zak finds out he will kill me because Leo is a drug addict. He just started doing heroin like two weeks ago. So I'm gonna have to do the right thing and make him clean. Drug free! I cannot watch my future boo die!

Did I just say future boo.. 🙊🙊🙈 #blushing.

Anyways, Zak and I ate our wonderful breakfast that didn't have Gordon Ramsay's presence of making our food, we endulged.

"That was amazing." Zak said running his mini food baby.

"Same." I said.

Zak had to get ready for an investigation so while I satayed at home I called Leo up.

It was 2 pm when he showed up.

"How's it goin?" I asked.

" swell". He said quietly, he looked super tired with them bags below his eyes.

"Maybe you should go take a nap." I said rubbing his back.
"Sure thing he went up to my room upstairs."

I get a text from Zak that he will be in Arizona for two weeks so I have plenty of time to try and get Leo back on track. Zak would be so proud that I Jordan McIntyre made Leo DiCaprio back to normal.

It won't be easy though. May the force be with us all.

When Leo woke up i quickly went up to my room to see what he was up to. I grabbed the basket of laundry to make sure he didn't know what I was up to.

"Hey sleepy head." I said outing down the basket.

"Aye" he rubbed his eyes.

"What are you gonna do the rest of the day?" I asked.

"Probably get some shots."

"Ummm.. not in my house. " I said

" Jordan you know I need these."

"No you don't."

"Whatevs " he got up and went to the bathroom.

He got out all dressed again, went to get something to drink and almost walked out until.

"Leo why do you want to kill yourself?" I asked.

"I don't want to kill my self I just want to get high b cause I love it. It's the best damn thing that happened to me."

"What about me. Aren't I you're crush?" I touched his hand. " also you technically are killing yourself heroin is the most powerful drug out there."

He never answered the crush part. "Look I just need time by myself alright." He walked out.

I followed him and he didn't speak. I watched him get his drugs and shoot up I didn't do anything but watch. I was gonna give him a taste of his own medicine. But I won't watch him die. I got a plan in mind.