The basketball game

Jordan's point of view

Tonight is the basketball game and I'm really pumped for it. We are gonna win big! This could lead us to the state championship in may.
Zak and I were sitting on the couch watching his tv show Ghost Adventures , when I just thought about how it was
6:20 p.m.

"Zak get ready! We have a game tonight remember!? I need to get prepped." I ran upstairs.

"Yeah I know let me get my keys and let Gracie outside and we will be ready to go." He said getting off the couch heading to let Gracie out. She's his dog and is the most precious thing! 😍

I came down the stairs got a water from the icebox and walked out the door following Zak to get in his challenger

We got to the school I ran to the locker room to get changed into my basketball uniform. After that I scurried into the boys locker room to meet up with Leo, Mickey, and Pedro. Pedro had a bag of pills which had 3 different types. Pink, black, and white ones. Which one was which?
"Which ones are the highs?" Mickey asked.

"I don't know, my dad just gave me this bag" he said swishing all the pills around.

"I think the black ones are the highs." Leo takes one out of the bag.

"How would you know mr. Pharmacist?" Mickey asked.

"I don't know I'm just making a fair guess." Leo shrugged.

Then Neutron walked in.

"Hey y'all, we gotta big game let's not ruin it." He rested his shoulder against his locker.

"We will be alright." Leo said walking up to him.

Leo's point of view

I walked towards Neutron to open my locker to get a towel. He gave me a look.

"You know you used to be able to take pills and play basketball now it's just the drugs." He crossed his arms looking disappointed.

" oh come on Neutron what had gotten into you?" I asked shutting my locker.

"Cause I just want to play ball and win. Is Jordan doing them too?" He asked.

" naw man I'm agreeing with you I wanna win to." Jordan replied to Neutron. She headed out into the gym.

The rest of us were ready to kick the other teams ass, pills were kickin in and it was a good start, until my vision started to get blurry and I was running everywhere.

"LEO LEO!! Over here!" Jordan yelled wanting the basketball. I couldn't really think straight so I threw it to her and luckily she caught it and threw it in the hoop. Two points. Total score 12 out of 10 we were winning by 2! I needed to get it together.

Eventually I collapsed to the floor because I dropped the ball and some asshole bumped into me. We sadly ended up losing the game and Jordan had her hand on her face.

Shit.
Swifty our coach, Mr. Richardson, and a few cops were in our locker room.

"Can anyone tell me about this?" Swifty asked.

"We don't have any drugs." Mickey exaclaimed even though we all knew that Mickey and I were high as fuck.

The cops left and Mickey and I got warmed by mr. Richardson that if we get caught with drugs then we would be kicked out of school.

Then Mr. Richardson started asking questions to Jordan.

"Are you in with them too!?" He yelled.

"No I stay away from those kids. Like Leo always bothers me and I talk to him just so he could leave me the hell alone!" She looks up at me winks and then takes her index finger and her thumb slides them over her lips and syncs "I got you covered." I was so high I was about to say something. Then she punched my arm.

"Something's fishy round here." Mr. Richardson growled.

Jordan slapped my face.

"What the fuck was that for sweetheart?!" I rubbed my face.

"Learn to keep your fuckin mouth shut alright! You could've gotten into some deep shit!" She paced away from me.

"I'm sorry babe." I sat down because my head was spinning.

"Glad I saved your ass aren't you?" She sat by me.

"Yeah."

"don't you ever do that again Leo! We could've won, but if it wasn't for you and Mickey.." I cut her off and gave her a long passionate kiss. I couldn't help myself I needed her. I loved how she saved me and I loved her in general.

She gave me a glare.

"why the hell did you do that?" Jordan's eyes were usually a chocolatey brown but somehow they were turning a dark blue. They were beautiful.

"I don't know.." I chocked.

It was late and I needed sleep. Zak took me home which was surprising how generous he was. I went upstairs and passed out cold on my bed.

Jordan's point of view

I'm really disappointed how we didn't win that game. This drug thing with Leo had gotten super out of control fast. Says the one who is doping right now cause I'm furious we didn't win. I'm just sitting on my bed feeling depressed.
Zak knocks on my door. Shit.

I put the dope away and open the door while clearing my throat.

"everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm just really tired. I need some sleep."

"You ain't gonna watch my new episode with me?" He gave that begging voice.

"Well I might fall asleep." I said being honest."

" I'll record it for you." He said dull.

"Ahh I'll watch it with you Zak." I put my arm around him and we walked downstairs, popped some popcorn, and watched the new episode. They went to Gettysburg. I laughed when Zak's ass got grabbed by an invisible presence.

Zak chuckled himself. It was hilarious. 😂
I forgot about how Shitty the game was and enjoyed watching my amazing cousins tv show. I'm so blessed to have him in my life. ❤️

I'm back with the new chapter! I hope it was good. I figured since I haven't posted in a few days, I would update today so here you go! Sorry if it's bad.

Peace and blessings