Part 2

Leo's point of view

It was now 2 a.m. The music was turnt up louder and some people were starting to leave because it was a work night, for Jordan and I, there was school later in the morning, but I think we are gonna skip. We wouldn't wake up in time because we'd be so hungover. Anyways some dude walked his way towards j and I and offers us a "feel good drug".
Hmmmm what could it be?

You guessed it. Coke.

Jordan was so drunk she spilt it in her crown and coke so she drank extra coke, which made her get sick cause she was so high and drunk. After she threw up, she wanted more. I said well what the hell I'll have some too.
We snorted together.

" Leo. I want to tell you something, I think you feel the same about me." J said she was falling everywhere and very unbalanced. "I love you man, you're my best friend and will you marry me?" She started laughing. I noticed when she's drunk, she won't stop laughing, which is amusing and kind of cute.

"Honey are you sure? I don't think you're old enough yet." I played along I was starting to feel the high. So I took J by the arm and we hit the dance floor again until 4:00 a.m.

Guess we need to get out of here.

We called a taxi to take us back to Jordan's house. The taxi man had to get out of the car and unlock the house for us because Jordan was passed out while trying to open the door then she fell in my arms so I gave the man the key. He opened the door, and we went inside. I stumbled up the stairs and threw J on the bed( not in an aggressive way btw). J lay beside her and fell instantly asleep.

I forgot that Zak was staying at her place until I herd footsteps in the hallway, so I had to make a quick move to get up and find somewhere to hide even though I was sad tired and hungover as hell. Zak opens the door right when I shut her closet door to wake J up.

"Jordan, get up. You got 0 hour remember. " Zak shook her but she wouldn't budge.

Five minutes later.

"Zak, I don't feel well, I was up all night puking my guts out, let me stay home for a few days ight." She turned over and went back to sleep.

" okay. Well I gotta get on the road, Nick and Aaron are waiting for me. I have another investigation to do at Sloss Furnace in Alabama, so I'll be back in a week or so. Don't skip too many days. You got basketball to focus on too. Don't be hanging out with Leo either."
Jeez Zak. Why don't you tell her a story for as much as your mouth runs. She didn't care about what he said cause she was out.

Zak left and I made sure he locked up the house before I made too much noise, then I crawled back in bed and slept for another five hours. It wasn't until 3 in the afternoon til I woke up again.

J woke up 15 minutes later.

"Leo." She stretched. " find the painkillers." She rubbed her nose. "Ow my fuckin nose hurts. What the hell did i do?"
Ummmmm... idk how to answer that. Don't remember.

"Don't know sweetie. Want a smoke?" I pulled a strike out and handed it to her.

She took a puff. "I want something stronger than a cigarette, I want something that would get me high."

Like. Dope?

"Got some dope on my jeans pocket if you want some?" I said putting my jeans on and got out the bag.

She took it from me and started to sniff. I think she's gonna get addicted real soon.

"Wanna join Leo? It's good." She Inhailed some more. Forget the painkillers. I don't need her to die, then if he dead because the paranormal investigator aka Zak Bagans, her cousin would kill me.

Sooo, ran out of words. Sorry if part 2 is more suckish than the previous chapter, however I hope you liked reading this book so far. I will try and update more often. I just need to think up some genius ideas for this book. Peace and blessings.