BUSTED!

Jordan's point of view

I'm in my room right now with Leo on speaker phone while I get my high on. I wish he was here right now.

"Hey man." I puff. "I miss you." I
Said almost falling to the floor. Damn I was high.

"Wish I could be with you too right now J it's just that I'm out with Mickey getting more ups." He whispered because he saw some suspicious person walk down the street.

Just then I heard footsteps stomp up the stairs.

Oh shit! It's Zak!

My heart pumps out so much blood that I start to get the shakes. Oh shit. What do I do?! I try to kill the dope smoke by opening the window and spraying some perfume but he opened the door.

"What the fucking Hell Jordan!?" Zak gave me the look that he gave Aaron when he was possessed at Povegila Island in Venice Italy. Dude I was actually freaked out right now.

"Where the fuck did you get that nasty shit at!?" He pushed the drugs off my hands. Then Zak just looked out the window and put his hands on his face. "I thought I taught you better." He was so disappointed.

But I didn't care honestly I wanted to get high.

"J you there?" Leo was still on the phone.

" I KNEW THAT FUCKIN LEO BASTARD WAS APART OF THIS!" Zak tanked away my phone and hung up.

"Zak please! I'm so sorry. I love you! I love Leo! He's my best friend I need hi--" all of a sudden I started puking my guts out.

Zak's eyes were so watery with tears that I just puked more cause he just disgusted me right now.

He carried me to the bathroom. Held my hair back and comforted me. I really loved my cousin. Why did I have to put him through this?!

But I was so high I gave him a bad attitude.

"Look Zak would you please leave me alone I got a little sick alright." I pushed him away.

Zak's eyes were bloodshot. " I'm not gonna live like this Jordan! We're not gonna live like this I'm warning you. I'm telling you! We're not gonna live like this." He put his hands on my shoulders and I pushed him off again.

"You're always warning me! Blah blah blah. You're always in my fuckin ear blah blah blah. You don't know anything!" I screamed in his face.

"Don't talk to me like that! What's the matter with you J? Where's my innocent J I used to know?" He moved a peice of hair away from my face.

"She's gone!" I whipped my face off. "gee wiz Zak, you know.. we should have these talks more often there really good for us."

"I don't know who you are anymore Jordan." A tear dropped from one of his beautiful eyes.

"I know. I was such a good little girl with such potential is that what you were gonna say?" I got sick again.

"Ohhh honey!" He started cuddling with me, balling his eyes out because he thinks he fucked up on raising me when it was me that fucked up my life with my cousin.

So after I finished getting sick. I ran away. To find Leo.

I found Leo on 21st street and hugged the life out of him.

"Hey babe, you okay?" He rubbed his hand over my cheek.

"Zak found out." I broke down.

Shit.

Hello, sorry I haven't posted in over two weeks. I just haven't been thinking too much about the story lately, with school starting august 14 my anxiety has been getting the best of me. But the good Lord is watching over me so I will try and update more. I'm also very sorry that these chapters are really short. Hope y'all enjoyed

Peace and blessings.