I'm so sorry

Zak's point of view

Maybe I was a little too rough on Leo but damn it jordan is my cousin. I have full responsibility of her and she thinks I don't care about her.. please.

Just then I heard the doorbell ring.

Who would it be?

I looked out the window and I see a redhead. Another one of Jordan's friends I reckon.

I open the door. " hi can I help you?" I ask.

"Hello I'm Nathan." He brought out his hand. I shook it of course to be pleasant.  "Oh my gosh I just noticed your Zak Bagans! From Ghost  Adventures! You really are Jordan's cousin." He seemed shooketh.

"Yes I am. You are one of Jordan's friends right?" I asked.

"Oh yes. " he nodded "I just wanted to see where she was at?" He looked around. The kid seemed nice. He had that smooth Mississippi accent.

"She ran off with Leo last night cause I caught her shooting up." I wanted to cry  that's how upset and down I felt.

"Oh. " he said. "Didn't think she'd actually be that much trouble. Well I just wanted to know if she was ok. " his head went down.

"Thanks man. You dig okay." I said to him.

"Yeah at first I hated you, but now that I actually met you in person you are a pretty cool guy." Nathan said. He shook my hand  once more.  "Just let me know when she comes home." He walked out.

Am I really that much of a douchebag?

I saw Jordan walk towards the door and Nathan hugged the crap out of her.

"Oh my gosh Jordan! Where did you go? What happend? Are you alright?"

She gave him that what the hell are you doing type look.

"Yes, Red I'm okay. Really I'm fine now please give me my space." Then she came into eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry Zak. " she whispered and walked in the house.

"Well you shouldn't do that! Drugs will kill you did ya not learn that in school? " I snapped.

"Well it was my fault that I fucked yo and I'm saying sorry cause I need help before it's too late." She broke down. I hugged her because I knew I wasn't the only one who could help her. Red and Leo would have to help too. I accepted her apology.

"I really am sorry Zak." She wiped her face off.

"So am I J. I'll help you I promise. I love you." I kissed her forehead

" I love you too cuz." She said. Hugging me tighter. She was my favorite cousin I had.