Lit

Leo's point of view

It was finally Friday, J and I had skipped school since Wednesday. Now we were gonna have some fun at the 21 club tonight. I decided that I was gonna wear a rusty red shirt and black pants just to be causal. I sprayed some nice cologne and headed straight towards the door.

At Jordan's house
I was obviously nervous cause I haven't seen her in a day and a half, my feelings have gotten even more extreme since the little incident that happend Wednesday.
I took a deep breath and rung the door bell.
She opened the door with her putting a black bow in her hair.
Jordan: hey! Sorry I'm just putting the finishing touches and we will be ready ight. She sprayed some perfume that was to die for it drove me crazy. I didn't need all those bad drugs that got me high, I had Jordan.
Me: just take you're tum babe I ain't in no rush. I leaned against the wall all cool. Every move she made had me ecstatic.
Jordan: ready to go? She grabbed my arm and smiled. Wow she actually smiled at me.

Me: hell yeah. We opened the door and left.

It was 7:08 pm and there was already a huge line but we snuck in because we ain't old enough to be in there. Hence 21 club. We don't give a shit. I saw my buddy Nathan had also snuck in and pulled me into a whole shit ton of goodies.

"Dang, where'd you find all that?" I asked him. I was definitely surprised how he could get his hands on all this dope without gettin caught or even jumped.
" A friend in Sip." He smirked. Nathan is from Mississippi.

"Well wouldn't be surprised I guess." I just wanted to live the moment.

At 8, we were goin hard and strong. I was seeing funny things, Jordan was starting to get into me. We took it to the middle of the dance floor.

"Leo! Babe come dance with me!" Jordan drug me to the middle. She turned her back towards my face and her hands on my neck, she slid down to the floor, I picked her up and our faces were inches apart. The both of us were sweaty af, didn't give a shit. It felt right. Even though we were too drugged up, I still felt this spark. The intense fire that was burning. I wanted to kiss her.

But she already had that in mind.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, our lips connected. Jordan's were sweeter than sweet tea ( I know that sounds cheesy). But I wanted more. I slid my tongue in her mouth. She let out a moan and I was in heaven. I loved her and I didn't have to tell her right off the bat. We made out until we were out of breath then we took a seat at the bar.

"Gosh Leo I'm dizzy as shit." Jordan held her head. " hey bartender dude get me a shot of Jack Daniels and a pina coloda. " funky combination but alright. She loved her jack and pina colodas tho.

"I would like a shot of vodka." I yelled.

"My gosh this is so fun. Where's Nathan? I would like to get more candy from him." She got up and walked towards the dance floor again. I think I got her hooked on some esctacy pills. (Idr if they're actually addictive but let's say they are in the story.)

At 1 am we decided to call a taxi. J and I were so high and drunk that we passed out on my living room floor. Thank god my parents weren't home that night.

The next morning I had this aching headache that hurt so bad I could not open my eyes. J was still knocked out cold. Did we do anything last night? Is that why we're in the floor?
An hour later J decided to wake up but she was less hungover probably because she slept most of it off.

"Mornin Jordan." I rubbed my head.

"What happened?" She looked around.

"I don't remember." I laughed a little.

" me neither hahah."
Her laugh was adorable

Then we both laughed in unison. We stared into each others eyes. Jordan biting her lip, scooted a little closer to me and...
Put her hand on my forehead. "Jeez Leo you're warm."
Oh. Why did I think she was gonna kiss me?
"Probably because my head was in my pillow or something. I sometimes wake up warm. Want a Tylenol? " I asked.

" yah I trust you only because I'm hungover." Jordan smiled.

We both laughed together again. I don't remember much of last night other than her kissing me.

"So J, I remember you and I making out last night. What was that for? " I pulled her close to me.

" duh, we were stoned. People act stupid when they get doped up." She rolled her eyes.

"Did you feel anything? Like did you feel a bit starstruck?" I had my fingers crossed.

"I will admit you are a good kisser." She stared at my lips. Her eyes focused on my increasing smile.

"Oh yeah. " my heart was racing. Aching for another kiss.

"Yeah." Her chocolate eyes dilated more when she met my sky blue eyes.

"Enlighten me then Jordan." I whispered.