Chapter 1

***1 YEAR LATER...***

3 months.

That's how long it took to get Havolynne back into the Magic World.

After her last 'failure' as she called it, she wouldn't step foot in the Magic World. But finally, Colin and Connor made her see reason: They still needed training, and they couldn't do it on their own. Because, you see, if you recalled earlier, you must be a Circle 6 elemental to Open Gates to another realm, which means, you need to be Circle 6 to enter the Magic World... but yet, how did Havolynne, Charles, Ethan and Dove manage to do it as children?

The answer died along with Charles.

Once she stepped in the Magic World again, she was reluctant to continue, for fear something would happen. Colin urged her on, however, and she managed to recollect her strength and venture forward.

They didn't really care about their Packs that they left behind from last year's trek to the Equinox Tree, and Havolynne was in no shape to go near that forsaken place again, so they left them there... for now.

Havolynne trained Colin and Connor all she knew of their Element; which would suffice, but still lacked key instructions due to one small factor: She was a Water Elemental, not Fire like Colin and Connor.

Everyday they would train after school. They would enter through the same Maple tree as before, yet Colin still didn't know why she had chosen the Maple in the first place. Either way, it worked.

So, after days and days of instruction, 1 year later, Colin and Connor managed to make their way to Circle 6, and Havolynne, was one step closer to being Circle 8.

If you do not remember, Circle 8 is the highest you could become, and the strongest as well; although once you perfected Circle 8, you would be called a Master in your Element, and there are so very few. So, when greeted, people would know you as an Elda, which is a honorific of great praise. In which case, Havolynne would become Havolynne-elda, or Elda Havolynne, whichever one is suited for the greeter to say.

But she wasn't an Elda just yet...

.

So enough of this talk, lets get on with the story shall we?

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you don't want to play?" Colin and Riley asked.

"Ya, i'm fine! I'll just watch you guys from the sidelines!" Havolynne shooed the boys off.

"Lair, you're reading," Riley pointed out.

*cough* "Nerd" *cough*, Nick 'coughed.'

"Let's just play," Connor settled.

It was lunch time. Havolynne sat on the side of the Basketball Court, occasionally glancing up from her book to observe the little game. It was a two-on-two, with Connor and Colin as one team, and their friends Nick and Riley on the other.

Nick had tanned skin and hazel brown eyes. His brown hair glistened in the sun with Gel. Riley on the other hand had pale white skin, honey brown hair, and green eyes that shone with mischief. Havolynne knew he was planning something.

She averted her attention to the twins, Colin and Connor. Their blonde hair flew around in tuffs as they ran up and down the court, making Havolynne smile.

"Son of a--"

"LANGUAGE!" Havolynne scolded.

"Sorry," Colin muttered. He gave Riley an evil glare.

"What'd he do?" Havolynne smiled.

"The Bas--" Colin caught himself when he noticed Havolynne's glare, "The MEAN JERK nailed me in the face with the darn basketball!" Colin said clutching his now bleeding nose.

Havolynne heard laughing behind her and saw Connor, Riley and Nick all laughing.

"Why are you laughing Connor?" Havolynne said dead calm, which scared Connor.

"Um, uh.." Connor stuttered.

"DO YOU SEE HIS FACE! It's Hilarious!" Riley pointed and laughed like crazy, rolling on the court.

Havolynne turned her back to them, and blocked their view so they wouldn't see Colin. She whispered a Healing Magic that stopped Colin's nose-bleed and the blood disappeared.

Since they weren't in the Magic World, most Magic didn't work to it's full extent, but with something small like a nosebleed or cut, it worked sufficiently.

"Thanks," Colin muttered and went back to the group of boys, who had just finished laughing.

Colin punched Riley in the arm, who yelped from the pain, and they resumed playing their game.

Boys.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW WAS IT?

GOOD? BAD?

YAY? NAY?

So ya, nothing really big, but then again, it's the first chapter! What do you expect!?!

Next chapter will have some more action... SOME...

COMMENT!