Chapter 7

Nick was getting suspicious.

How could Havolynne read their emotions, and befriend some creature that was trying to kill them a few minutes ago?

What could this mean?

But he just acted normal and went with it. Havolynne radiated a sort of ancient power and knowledge. She was definitely an important person that you shouldn't tick off.

He just hoped he was on her good side.

Would he even call her a friend? Would she, he? He usually never talked to her, and did say some rude things time from time, because he was popular, and she was just a nerd.

But she was definitely more than that. And Nick saw that now.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

Riley had always acted carefree and teasing. Though recently, that whole forte changed.

Who he once saw as a nerd, was now healing a creature with magic and saved their lives.

Twice.

Havolynne had already gained Riley's respect, and being the guy he is, he couldn't help but admire this girl.

This lethally intelligent girl.

Though Colin seemed to have a long history with her, Connor too. But Colin seemed very attached to Havolynne, as Riley noted. But then again, who wouldn't? She was remarkable... And did he mention she saved his life twice?

It was interesting though, for Riley, who wondered how long Havolynne has known she was an Elemental, how long since Colin and Connor learned they were too. How long their friendship grew. He faintly remembered the three had acted differently around eachother in PE (Physical Education Class) a while back. A year or so?

Now that he thought about it, everything changed that day... What had happened?

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

Connor and Colin were amazed and extremely curious. It had been about a month after they had returned to the Magic World for training when Havolynne started picking up their emotions better. And the energies of everything around her. Like she sensed everything.

If they thought she was dangerously powerful before, she was even more so. She seemed to have a lot of power that was untapped, and Colin was sure that was what Charles wanted from Havolynne. She was getting stronger than him, the recognized Heart of Dark.

Havolynne's potential, now being a recognized Heart of Pure, was astounding. She could probably do many more things that she didn't even know or recognize yet.