Chapter 12

The end of the world? How was I even going to find it? There were no signs that said oh yea the end of the world is this way. No one besides my two brutes knows where it is. Where am I going to go?

I slipped silently into my room. I crept over to my closet and pulled out my black leather skinny jeans, white long sleeve v-neck shirt and brown leather boots. Silently I got dressed and threw my hair into a pony tail. As I turned around to grab some weapons and my nurse bag I saw Kye standing there with my black double edged sword and nurse bag. I couldn't help but choke on some tears.

He placed the bag down and I ran into his arms. He cradled my head against his chest and rocked me back and forth. Tears landed on the crook of my neck causing me to look up. He was crying but understanding shone in his eyes yet I knew he was going to be defiant. 

"Please let me go with you," he whispered.

"I can't," I whispered back looking down. "He said the only way to get my family back unharmed was to go alone."

"I'll hide," he said frantically. "Please baby girl just let me come with you."

"If i could I would," he hung his head and started sobbing silently. "Please baby boy, stay strong for me."

"I will try princesa, I'll try. Please hurry back though."

"I'll try mi príncipe," with that I gave him a quick peck on the lips and pulled back. "It's not a goodbye kiss. It's a I'll see you soon kiss."

He nodded and I strapped my Sword to my back and slung my bag over my shoulder. With one last hug I jumped from my window and landed gracefully in a squat. Time to go face A once and for-all.