Chapter14

"Who the hell are you?" I snapped swirling on the stranger.

He had gorgeous blue eyes, full peony pink lips and fluffy brown hair

He had gorgeous blue eyes, full peony pink lips and fluffy brown hair. I bit my lip out of habit. But quickly stopped once I remembered Kye. He was wearing a tight grey tee shirt and black jeans with converse. he had an expensive looking watch on his wrist that countered his casual normal look. 

"I can't believe you don't remember me yet," he said. "I am Grim. I can jog your memory if you want." He winked and I felt myself blush and then be washed with a memory I dont remember..

The sun was bright and the waterfall sparkled beneath us.

I was in a pink bikini and he was in grey swimming trunks. 

"I love you Lee," he whispered into my ear.

"But do I love you Grim?" I teased.

"Yes you do or you wouldn't trust me with you here."

"Mhm sure, but do you trust me?"

"Absolutely."

"Good," I pecked his lips, grabbed his hand and jumped over the rock and into the water below.

He spazzed and when we hit the water he pulled me to him. We surfaced and he cupped my cheeks. He kissed my so passionately I became breathless in a second. When he pulled back I laughed. 

"What the hell were you thinking!" he yelled.

"That you trust me?" I giggled.

"Oh. My. God," I gasped.

"I missed you Lee," Grim said.

"What was that?"

"That was a memory from 300 years ago."

"WHAT!!!???"