1

They say people in this world are odd, especially in today's generation.

The generation of today are judged for their odd styles or terminology. Anything youngsters do are judged by the elders who believe they know best. They bash the younger generation for their uniqueness for they claim it is not what should be done. Those elders believe that they know what's right, what is to be followed in the world. Followers of yesterday like to think they are the leaders of today. They know best, what they do is best, it is them that are the perfect example to the generation of today.

Jimin use to believe so.

He thought what his parents had always said, elders know best. They are experienced, they have the wisdom of yesterday to show it for today. It was the reason he listened closely to what older people had to say, what wisdom they had to pass on for he believed they knew best. That changed on the evening he met a certain old man he sees quite often now.Now he doubts his own beliefs because of one simple elderly man living on the thirteenth floor.

That man eats his own kind.

He is beyond savage, he is what could not be described in terms invented by man-kind.

Jimin recalled the first time he had climbed the elevator with his close on his first day of delivery. His curiosity spoke for itself and he asked a question he wished not to hear the answer of seconds later of knowing the truth.

"Because he's a cannibal."

His own mind gave out that day. Repulsed by the single thought of the man devouring what was part of him in someone else cause him to go to the back alley where he emptied his stomach. Uninvited tears followed from his winded self as he stared at his calm friend.

"People are different, accept it."

The young boy felt a piece of himself be broken off that day as they walked away from the building. His mind was blank, it did not want to think of what had scared and disgusted him so much that it lost control of it's body.

He properly heeded the words of a man wiser than himself, it's none of his business. He stuck by those words when his mind would wander to the dark topic. That reminder that he was simply the messenger pulled him right out asking any questions. He did not dare try to wonder of what he was not suppose to, not after what he learned the first time he did. 

A month had passed since that day. His mind entered a hell because of the discovery. 

With words of a warning, he kept quiet. He learned better than to let his curiosity speak for itself again. Now he keeps to himself as much as possible as to not let the worse part of him show. 

"You alright baby?"

Jimin snapped from his thoughts and nodded his head. He adjust his body so that fabric was between his bare upper thigh and the sofa of his partner's. Yoongi's eyes scanned his face closely. 

"Are you sure?"

The boy put on a sweet smile, "Of course."

"Well if that's the case, why don't you come here." The man patted his thigh to which the boy took as his cushion. He played with the white stick that poked from his lips which attached itself to a ball of sweetness. With his free hand, his fingers played with the small hairs on the nape of elder's neck. 

"Are you hungry?"

The young boy pretended to think of the question deeply before shaking his head, making sure that his brown strands would sway in the process. At the action Yoongi smiled and ran his hands through the hair. Jimin smiled proudly for he'd satisfied the man with a gesture he loved so much. 

"Go put some pants on so we can go downstairs then, I'm sure Jungkook could use some help with his homework."

Jimin shrugged innocently. "No he doesn't, plus I'm comfortable."

He grinned at the sudden contact that was made with his bare thigh before leaning down to close the remaining gap between him and the man. They shared the moment for a shorter time than he hoped. A call of the elder's name pulled him out of his trance. Still within the embrace of the other, Jimin turned his head to see the who it was that decided to interrupt them. 

"Sorry but uh..." Jungkook pointed to behind himself, "You've got a costumer?"

The young boy looked confused by his own statement which left the other just a bit older than him completely lost. However the eldest in the room thanked him and so the boy left the two be again. Jimin turned back around to face the man. 

"Weird how confused he was about that, no?" He chuckled softly. 

Yoongi pecked his cheek before patting his bare skin. "Not really, I need you to get off doll."

Jimin obeyed and moved aside so that he was free of restriction. He watched as the man reached for his trousers which were laying on the floor. He sighed as he did so, clearly he was not too excited about having to leave the comfort of his home. 

"Will you be staying tonight?"

"Can't. Sohyun's family is coming over for dinner."

Yoongi hummed, annoyance in the small sound. Most people would have not been able to notice it but Jimin was not like most people. He stepped on the cold floor with his bare feet and embraced the man in his short arms. 

"I'm sorry." He muttered before connecting their lips once more. "I promised Eomma."

The elder nodded his head. "It's fine baby. I have to go okay? I put your pants on the bed."

They exchanged one last gesture of lovers before the man left the young boy alone in his apartment. Jimin waved him goodbye before rising from his comfortable spot. He entered the bedroom he had spent the morning in and indeed his missing pants were there. Quickly he redressed himself to return home where his mother waited for him. 

~'~'~'

FIrst cHApter YaSS

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}