47

A week passed full of insecurities, concerns, and nervousness. The one who experienced late night thoughts that haunted even his dreams was returning to deal with something he'd avoided for so long. He was at last going to strike peace to his head in one aspect but chaos in another.

Jimin passed his mother the last of the ingredients she asked for. He hurried to get the jar to her hand so that their deal would be sealed with it and he could dash right out the door. Of course his mother seeing that he was eager, stalled him purposely. She asked in a slow sentence how he felt to be back home. The boy answered quickly, tried to run out but his mother spoke again. Halfway through her sentence she stopped and looked at him curiously.

"You've got someone waiting for you Jimbles?"

In fact Jimin did, a few people for that matter.

"I do Eomma, can I please go? Jihyun was allowed to leave an hour ago, it's not fair."

Mrs.Park smiled. Jimin asked again if he could go and she said yes in a tone that was mocking. It was only then that he came to the realization she had been purposely conversing more than usual. After calling her out on it, he left the house. He inhaled the fresh air that flowed through the porch of his house just as he caught sight of an incoming figure. Jimin tried to pass it as quick as possible with a slight greeting but it wouldn't be so easy.

"Where are you going so late Jimin?"

Mr.Park waited for an answer while his son struggled to stand still in his spot. Jimin wanted nothing more than to run from the intimating figure that was his father but he knew better so he answered with a lie. A friend's house he said, Daehyun's to be more specific although that was far from the truth. He was asked not to return too late and so the boy was off.

The eldest of the Park brothers was really going to be at a friend's house, along with a few other dozen people. At his very arrival Taehyung showed at his house, already inside before he had a chance to do so himself. Jimin was very surprised when he entered his house after a long trip to hear the deep voice of his friend's resounding off the kitchen walls. Somehow, someway, the seventeen year old boy had convinced Mrs.Park of his friendship with Jimin and she invited him in. To say the very least, they got along quite well. When the two were finally left alone Taehyung spilled the reason for having been so impatient to see him, he had news he wished to share. The news was the reason Jimin was walking to their hideout in what Taehyung called "party clothes".

"Look whose here!"

Different nicknames were yelled out at the appearance of the young boy. He was bombarded by hugs of people he wasn't even close with. Baekhyun gripped him so tightly that he struggled to breathe.

"You sure did take long to get here, we're going to be late."Jin scolded him.

"That was the point."

At the sound of the voice Jimin smiled, he turned to find who couldn't before. Yoongi walked out of Namjoon's office with what was one of the boy's favorite outfits. Everyone returned to their own conversations and Jin to rushing each one of them. Jimin decided to say hello.

"Hey Hyung." He said happily.

"Hi baby."

Jimin went straight for a hug. It was at first not returned but after shock surpassed, it was welcomed. Yoongi put his hand on the hip of the body pressing itself against his. He looked to the boy who was playing with the collar of his jacket. So many thoughts roamed the man's thoughts.

"You're being clingy. What happened?"

Jimin shook his head. "Nothing."

"Are you sure?"