51

The loud patter of sneakers on the ground was all that could be heard on the pavement to those who passed the hurried human. Those who encountered the young boy kept their eyes on him, wondering why he was in such a hurry on a beautiful day. Stranger had no clue that the boy himself was also unsure of what exactly had him so rushed. When he arrived home, he got his answer. 

Jimin pushed open the door to his house, or he tried at least. It usually took one key to get inside however that wasn't the case this time. The other locks had been put on the door. Jimin pounded on the door and yelled for his brother to unlock it for him. He received weird looks from the neighbors but he didn't care for once, he just really needed to get inside. The louder he screamed the more he came to believe that his brother had left the home. A phone call was all it took for Jihyun to appear before him. The state he was in was unbearable to the elder brother. 

The fifteen year old trembled the slightest, his eyes darted from side to side, and his hand shook the most when he took hold of his brother's. Jihyun's eyes were red and puffy, clearly he had been crying. 

"T-There's a-a note."

Jihyun pointed to the single piece of white paper which rested on the coffee table in the middle of their living room. Jimin patted his shoulder before sitting down and taking the paper into his hands. The note was typed, it was not from who he was expecting it from. What it read was something he didn't completely understand but it scared him. 

Murder the father, the husband, or the man? 

"Where did you get this from?"

Jihyun pointed back to the door. "It was sl-slide underneath while I was in the kitchen. Hy-Hyung a-are we be-being watched?"

Jimin looked down to the note, it appeared to be a question they were meant to answer. Whoever had sent it was obviously in possession of their parents, or his father at least, but the question both had was the reason why. They looked to each other, hoping that either one had some way to explain why all the sudden this had happened. Jimin looked to Jihyun and wondered if he had done something to cause this while his brother wondered the same about him.  

"We need to leave." Jimin came to the decision. "We meet at the door in ten minutes."

They agreed that was the best decision for the time being. The boys rushed into their rooms, took the biggest book bag they could find and stuffed it with their necessities. It was unsure when they'd return which was Jimin decided to move what he hadn't from his drawer in a very long time. He stared at the object and begged that he would never have to use it for anywhere except one place. Back down stairs the two met, a plan was discussed. 

"We can't stay together. Whoever this is probably watching us so we need to be surrounded by other people to be safe." Jimin said fearfully, he had only come to that realization at the sight of his gift. "Do you have someone you can stay with?"

"I do but Hyung what about the paper? A-Are they going to kill them?" 

This added to one of the very little times Jimin had seen fright clear in the eyes of his brother. Jihyun was fearless, he always had been but the quality didn't shine through now. It worried the elder brother to see that his brother was scared but he was too and there was nothing they could do about it by just standing around. He dug into the back of his pocket. In his hand was a rolled amount of cash he was sure would be enough to last Jihyun for a few days. Delivering wasn't something he did for free, he was thankful at that moment he accepted the job. The money was the questioned, only what would be done with it. Jimin proposed a plan for them to follow until he could figure out the note with some help. When it was clear what needed to be done the brothers left the home to walk into the busy side of town only to split up right after. Jihyun ended up somewhere unknown to Jimin and he ended up somewhere unknown to his brother. 

Jimin entered the tattoo shop to find a few people just lounging around. Hoseok was on the floor along with three Tae's, cards in all their hands. Who Jimin searched for was not there so he went to the next person. Yoongi was sitting on his chair, doing work for once. A woman was laying on her chest so that art could be inked into her back in the form of a dragon. When his presence was noticed Yoongi stopped and the woman sighed in relieve. 

"Everything alright?" Yoongi asked upon sensing the uneasiness from him. Jimin shook his head, he asked for who he came in search of. When he was given the whereabouts of the being, he took himself to the only other person who could drive in the room. Hoseok was confused by the assertiveness of the usually sweet male but he didn't question him until they were in the car. 

"You sure you're alright?" Taehyung asked Jimin in a concerned voice. Hoseok shot him a worry look in the process.

"I will be once I can talk with him."

The travel came to end in front of the apartment building Jimin ran into. He rushed up the stairs to the residence of Kims. Once at the door he pounded his fist on it. There were screams on the other side to stop so he did but anxiously tapped his nails against the wooden surface. A very angry Seokjin opened the door. 

"You better have a damn good...Jimin? Are you okay? You're really pale."

"Please tell me Namjoon Hyung is here."

Jin nodded his head. He moved to the side for him to pass then directed him into the kitchen where Namjoon was enjoying his lunch. Jimin's mind was far too occupied to even take a second to question what meat exactly it was the man was enjoying. He slammed the paper in front of Namjoon and sat besides him. Jimin explained to him what had happened, what he his brother had said and the actions he had taken before getting to where he was. Namjoon was the smartest man he knew so he was sure he could help him figure out what to do or at least help in him someway. While the man asked questions, Jin analyzed the paper. 

"Joonie look at this..." Jin patted Namjoon's shoulder in an alerting manner. The action and shaky voice caught the attention of both the males. Jin set the paper down but not in the way he picked it up. Although it did not seem possible, Jimin's face managed to go paler than before. 

On the back side of the threatening message had been something that had been completely missed by most eyes that were laid upon it. A black decoration made out to look like a bunny stood out right in the middle, three dots traveled down middle in a pair of two. The design itself was not what struck fear to the youngest male, it was the fact that he had seen it before. The bunny not only decorated the paper but also his good friend Daehyun. 

~'~'~'

I went on a field trip today (it was grEAT) and I have like 3 test tmm but instead of studying or sleeping I wrote an update. I just love self sabotage :)

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}