44

The sound of the busy city was the only thing that could be heard in a hotel sweet with two teenagers. The youngest was nervous and he showed it quite well while the elder was simply blank which was odd considering only minutes before he acted like a goofball. Now the two were just waiting, waiting for one to speak the first words that would advance them into a conversation. 

Daehyun was the first to speak. 

"Why so tense birdie? Don't want to talk about that meanie?"

Daehyun burst out laughing after speaking in a high pitch childish voice. Jimin was confused by that though, not words he spoke but the way he spoke them. He had been serious when talking on the phone but now he was back to acting like he had indeed drank a little too much at the bar. The man was very odd, Jimin was seeing that well now. 

"Oh come on, don't look at me like that." Daehyun sighed. "Jiminie, what do think of my hair?"

Well he didn't think much of it except that it made him crave a sweet. The bright pink caught his eye while the purple kept them there. He told his friend that he liked it, it looked nice. Daehyun was pleased by the answer. 

"Okay, okay I'll cut my crap. I just wanted to ask you a question about your friend."

Jimin scratched the back of his neck, he was getting more nervous. Namjoon sounded like it was urgent for him to not be with Daehyun, let alone speak with him. He needed to be careful with his words because he was well aware that held the possession of an unknown knowledge his friend might want. The only problem was, he didn't know what it was. 

"Yoongi once told me something about a second home, do you perhaps know where it is? I'd like to pay him a visit one of these days. See I can't find him at the shop half the time and we need to discuss some tattoo stuff." 

The seventeen year old tilted his head, he looked around confused. He knew what second home Daehyun was talking about and he also knew that no one was really suppose to know about it considering where it was located. Jimin also noticed how poor the excuse was. 

"I don't know where that is but he's always at the shop Dae. If he's not then it's Hoseok."

Daehyun sighed. "Birdie he's only there in the afternoon but towards the late evening he disappears and unfortunately that's the only time I have for our discussion. And Hoseok isn't much help in what I need. Maybe you can talk to him about putting some time aside for me since I can never seem to catch him?"

Was this really about a tattoo? Be it so or not, Jimin said he'd talk to Yoongi for him. 

"Thanks. I know it may sound odd but Yoongi's a really weird guy you know. He just disappears out of the blue it makes people curious sometimes. Before he just wouldn't be at his shop, only his friend. He use to just disappear at nights, people would say he was a vampire you know. Only left his house at dark hours and returned in time before the sun would rise and shine on his face. Sounds creepy right?"

Jimin was unsure if it was Daehyun's drinks speaking for him but he would have to admit that it did sound creepy what he told. It now made him curious because back when he was with Yoongi, the man stayed put but what about when he wasn't? Jimin was intrigued. 

"Ah all I want is some new art. Is that so much to ask for?" Daehyun threw himself back on the mattress and sighed heavily for the longest time he possibly could. "I was thinking of getting my bunny somewhere but in a simpler design, what do you think?"

The younger gave his honest opinion. Daehyun took it lightly and continued on to ramble about nonsense until finally after a boring story from Jimin put him to sleep. The younger was quite relieved that he at last got the man into slumber, he could finally leave. Jimin was glad to be going, so much he practically ran out of the room and into the elevator. Daehyun was acting weird, off putting even. Jimin really hoped it was the drinks speaking for him. On his way home, the boy decide to call back to unconcern the elder male. Namjoon answered just at the first ring in a tone that was just full of worry. 

"Did he ask anything weird? And if he did you didn't say anything right?"

Jimin told Namjoon everything they had spoken about. He told him how Daehyun had taken an interest in tracking down Yoongi all the sudden for something he claimed to be business related and nothing more. Namjoon clearly, like Jimin, was suspicious. They ended the call when the younger got to his aunt's house where he caught sight of a familiar vehicle.  He waved to the driver then sat himself just next to him. 

"Are you okay?"

The boy nodded. "Why wouldn't I be?"

Yoongi sighed then smile the slightest. "I don't know doll, just let me worry."

The two were quiet, taking in each other's presences for just a few moments. Jimin asked Yoongi if he was aware of the current happenings. He claimed he was which was why he had driven there to see him. Apparently he had been out of town with Jungkook getting some supplies for the shop when Namjoon called him claiming the Daehyun was going to ask him something. He has no idea how Namjoon would know such thing but regardless he rushed over. 

"You guys have some explaining to do but first where's Jungkook?"

Yoongi had claimed to have brought the younger boy but clearly they were the only two in the car. The man said he had dropped him off in a busy part of town where a late night cookie shop was open. 

"Isn't that cannibalism?" Jimin said jokingly to which Yoongi pressed his lips together and avoided his gaze. It took the boy a few seconds to realize why his joke brought no laughter and that he had just transitioned them into an awkward topic. He apologized for doing so.

"How about we go join Kookie on his cookie adventure instead? Would you like to doll?"

Jimin nodded, he could go for some snacks at the late hour. He strapped himself in and waited for the car engine to roar. As he did wait he looked out the window of the car and into the one of his aunt's house. He had looked right into the one of his bedroom, his shared room. They got moving and as they progressed Jimin came the realization that Jungkook wasn't on his journey alone. 

"Hey," Jimin said abruptly. "how about if we get ice cream instead?"

"I mean if you want to, sure. Let me just pick Kookie-"

"No!...I was hoping maybe it could just be the two of us?"

Jimin tried his hardest so that the cringe of his face would not appear. He was slightly embarrassed by his sudden outburst but he had made a promise to his brother he intended to keep, even if it meant being alone with Yoongi for sometime. Jihyun had behaved well with him in the past weeks that Jimin thought it was only right that he returned the favor. 

"Of course baby, ice cream it is then."

The boy was nervous. This would be the third time the two would be spending alone after become friends  and there was no telling how it would go. 

~'~'~'

School is beating the shit out of me but hey here's an update and really hope you week has gone better. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}