26

A ringing noise that could only be of single device played out loud in the room of two sleeping teenagers. The youngest turned lazily to take hold of the object, with a single eye he searched for it. Once he came to realize that it was not his phone, he set it back down.

"Yoongi your phon-"

Jimin stopped himself from finishing his setence. He looked out to the creamy white wall with a single painting on it. Yoongi's room was not as bright at the one he was in nor was his view of it organized. The elder always had something misplaced in whatever direction anyone looked in the room. It was then that Jimin's hand grasped the blanket that covered what was his naked body. He tried to sit up but just as he did, his body screamed for him not to. A headache settled with a burning in his chest as well as with a rising anxiety. The seventeen year turned his head slowly to look besides him.

"Dae." He whispered to his sleeping friend but the boy was completely out of it. He was motionless at the call of his name so Jimin took the opportunity to make a run for clothing. As fast as his aching body could, he fetched his underwear and the shirt besides it. With clothes now covering him, Jimin rushed out of the bedroom. Once the door was closed, he leaned against it to catch his breath. While his hurting body rested, his eyes were on the move. They stopped on the ground for something caught their attention.

Broken glass.

"Oh no."

Jimin slapped his forehead with his hand as he remembered how that glass even got there. It was quite obvious of the happenings of the night before but it wasn't until the see through object on the ground that his mind connected everything. The reason his body hurt, some parts more than others, was because he had quit the analogies and did the deed instead. He had shown Daehyun the "fun" in being with his same gender. Not to mention his intoxication made things blurry yet seem much more enjoyable. Noise of all sorts filled the bedroom he stood outside of hours before, giggles, groans, and so much more that Jimin felt embarrassed recalling. He decided to clean himself up and leave before Daehyun waked up, he wasn't ready to face him.

The boy cleaned himself then the inconvenience on the floor as well as the single cup in the living room where everything started. He thought he might as well let his leave be known since he knew Daehyun wasn't so drunk that he'd forget about what happened. The elder would very well know that Jimin was the one he'd been with the night before since the boy was probably the only of his overnight guest to have cleaned up after their stay. Regardless the reason, Jimin did it. He was scared to walk back into the bedroom for the rest of his attire in fear to awaken the sleeping being but he did it anyway. Jimin got his pants halfway through his thighs when he heard a throat clearing.

"Leaving so soon?"

Jimin turned around, after pulling up his pants that was. "Yeah...I was..."

Daehyun pouted then a yawn escaped his mouth. He patted the empty spot besides him but Jimin shook his head. The boy took hold of the phone on the nightstand and walked around to his friend's side. He let him know of his missed phone call before setting the device down besides him then announcing his departure. Of course Daehyun refuse to take it and held on to Jimin's wrist. With a soft pull he brought him down to sit on the space he created for him on the mattress.

"Daehyun I really have to go-"

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

The elder closed his eyes and shook his head, his messy brown hair swaying with it.Staring at his friend Jimin felt a sort of guilt. A guilt for putting him in the situation they were in now, all because he was jealous and drank a little too much. Now they were probably going to drift apart and he'd loose a friend. Jimin hated the thought but he was sure that was how things would be going from then on. Daehyun would most likely not want to see him no more and he'd be back to locking himself in his room until Sohyun came to pull him out by the hairs on his head.

"Did I hurt you?" Daehyun asked after seconds of silence. Jimin look to the side, he wasn't sure how to respond to the boy. Of course he felt pain during their heated moments but now that he sat there, he was feeling it elsewhere and it wasn't physical.

"Daehyun I'm sorry." Jimin blurted out all the sudden. "I didn't mean to put you such situation. I really didn't mean to but I was jealous and I drank too much and I don't want to loose you as a friend so please-"

The words stopped flowing from his lips for other's stopped them from doing so. It was a simple gesture but in those seconds Jimin could smell the remaining evidence of the night before. Daehyun was the first one to pull away, a small smile on his face.

"We're still friend Jimin. Well friends who've had sex together but that doesn't mean we can't be friends. I mean it was fun like you said so no harm done right?...Unless I actually did harm you, are you hurt anywhere?"

At the question Jimin couldn't help but burst out giggling. The tears that had formed in his eyes fell from the closing of his eyes when he laughed out louder. Daehyun joined him and before he knew it, the two were laying in bed talking about the night before. There was no exchange of skin contact as Jimin was use to when waking up next to a male. The elder kept his hands to himself as he stared at the ceiling and listened to his seventeen year old friend talk.

"Now that we did what we did, do you feel better?" Daehyun turned his head to look at Jimin. "You know, about what you saw yesterday?"

Jimin was brought back the bitter memory and the scenarios of his imagination. The thought still made him upset but when he recalled of what he did with his friend, it calmed his arising anger. He felt a sense of peace and pride thinking of his actions for some odd reason so he smiled when he turned to look at his friend.

"Yes, yes I do."

Daehyun pushed him over slightly and the two boys laughed. They spent the remaining of the evening chatting in the house then the car, a restaurant, the car again, and finally outside of Jimin's house. The sun was setting by the time that the younger was back home. They said their goodbyes as any friends would. It was different to Jimin, the goodbye, considering the only person he'd had intercourse with would send him off with a sweet words and gestures. He didn't mind though because that was someone else completely, someone who wasn't Daehyun. And so he wished his friend goodbye with a fist bump and left for his the inside of his house. The birds were chirping and the air was clean.

"Hi Hyunnie."

Jihyun looked up from his spot on the porch. The boy's ear was occupied, he was on phone speaking with someone. He didn't stop talking, just slowed down his words as he watched his odd brother approach him with a smile on his face. It had been a long time since Jimin came home smiling so the sight was new.

"Talking with Kookie?" Jimin asked. Jihyun said nothing. "Tell him I say hello."

Again his brother said nothing, just stared at him suspiciously. Jimin seemed unfazed by anything at the moment, he was far too happy. He didn't feel an anchor dragging him down for once in such a long time and because of that he stayed smiling at his brother.

Jihyun quirked an eyebrow. "I'll have to call you back, don't do anything stupid."

The phone was set down to the fifteen year old's lap and so the smile on his brother's face dropped. He innocently asked if he was the reason for Jihyun ending his conversation but that was not the worry of his brother's. Jihyun squinted his eyes.

"Where were you last night?"

Jimin was surprised for a second but then answered. "Oh at Dae's. I...fell asleep. Anyway I should get inside since I've got homework to hand in tomorrow so see I'll you later Hyunnie."

The younger stared at his brother. Jimin payed no more mind the the teenager whose eyes followed him all the way until the door was closed behind him. He really didn't care though because for once he felt good.

For the first time in a really long time Park Jimin felt like he could breath, like he was finally getting over his heartbreak and he couldn't be happier.

~'~'~'

My charger is being weird and barely charging so to anyone I haven't responded to, I'm sorry. Also you guys all seem to have different feeling about last chapter, I'm interested to see how ya'll feel about this one.

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}