15

The molecules that allowed for breathes to be taken by being tensed, it thickened. All the sudden it felt difficult to breath in the establishment full of the people. No longer was the mood light, now a heavy blanket of uncertainty was placed upon all. 

"I-I'm s-sorry, what?" 

The taste of a million dirty pennies settled in the dry mouth of the seventeen year old who looked to the male standing besides him. Minhyuk was blank, he nodded his head. 

"It's for Yoongi."

Suddenly the eldest at the table stood, bringing all the attention to himself. He spared a glance to the second youngest before taking away their table visitor. Jimin was left behind with the three other males, sweat gathering at his forehead and his gut twisting. 

"What did he call Yoongi?" He whispered to his friends, the two most injured ones that was. Hoseok said nothing, he looked down at his plate like he'd lost something on it's surface. Taehyung's on the other hand was biting on his lip, unsure of what to answer his friend. 

"A cannibal."

Jimin turned his head to the speaker of the single word that brought shivers to his body in a way no other word could. Jungkook had his head resting against his fist, his elbow on the table. The young boy looked down briefly before looking back into the teary eyes of the innocent boy. Jimin brought his eyes down as well to the empty bowl in front of him. Suddenly the air was no longer breathable, he struggled to get a single sip of air. 

"Jimin-"

The boy rose from his chair with no excuse. He rushed to the door and ran right out to the nearest ally. Against the spray painted chipped wall his hand rested as it supported his limb body. The twisting of his gut had completely stopped and reversed it motion causing the food he'd just consumed to pour right from his lips. The boy gasped for air at the seconds he could before his body continued to reject what he thought was like any of his other meals. 

"Jiminie-"

"Shut up!" 

Jimin didn't care whoever spoke to him in such a sweet tone, whoever it was lied to him. Everything in his mind was a mess but he could see through it. The words Minhyuk spoke were quite clear, in no way meant for him to misinterpret things. He called Yoongi a cannibal, a man eater. And he also claimed the meal he packed him were leftovers of the meal he had just served and Jimin ate, that could only mean he had just consumed his own kind. The thought on it's own caused Jimin to fall to his knees and for his body to jerk forward. More remains of the food was thrown back. As he continued to gasp for air a hand placed itself on his shoulder. 

"Get away from me!" He yelled out despite not knowing who it was. He didn't care, he wanted no one be near him. 

The boy's vision had clouded from beyond just tears. The concrete floor was now blurry, spinning even. Jimin lost control of his body. Before he could go face first into the pile of his very own vomit, there were hands to pull his back. He was laid against the wall of the alley, his heaving chest hurt even more. All his body suddenly cried, his throat ached, his head pounded yet the most pain he felt was internal. It was the pain of betrayal by those he loved. 

Through his clouded vision the seventeen year old could see four blurred figures, all looking down on him just like the first time he met them. Their proper introductions was one Jimin's memories lacked, until now that was. Seeing the four stare down at him reminded him of how he had even come to meet the males, something he for some reason could not recall until now nor had he cared about. It was only at that moment that his memory came back, he finally recalled how he had met who he loved so dearly. 

The man who left his heart pounding, took his breath away, caused a shift in him was the same he met one evening in an alley like the one he was sitting in. In a place just like it he heard the shriek of a man who he ran to aid but instead was met with the fierce eyes of someone he had come to care for so much. That night that for some reason had became a blur in his mind but it was clear now. He was able to remember how he had brought himself to this point. Now that he felt himself falling into a hole of never ending emotions and hurt he understood why his mind refused to recall. 

That night he ran into that alley he had caught that man he wished to help on the floor, dead. The corpse laid on the concrete, eyes wide open to look straight at the boy that could not save him. Besides him was Yoongi, looking at the man, not bothering to acknowledge to the new presence. His finger made it's way to the head of the dead man's, it became stained in bright red. Blood spilled down the finger of the adult that raised it to his mouth, it dripped down his skin effortlessly. Then it met with his mouth, the blood entered into a place it was not suppose to be. The tip of the finger disappeared from sight, next Jimin was met with eyes he never thought at the time that he'd come to enjoy seeing. Then a smirk appeared, one unlike the one he saw so frequently. Everything went black after that, no more was he tortured with the memory for a split second before it repeated all over again like a broken record. 

At the third repeating of the memory, he threw up even more. It continued until he felt no more could be released from his body. When he thought he was just about done retrieving everything, blood met his eyes. Splurges of blood escaped from the young boy's stomach for about a minute. He screamed out loud then everything went black. The last thing to play in his mind before the abyss of nothingness took over was the image of the man who had come to love so much. The man who admired his features, sweet talked him, displayed sweet gestures to him, who brought out a different part of him, and who lied to him. 

The person Jimin had come to think of as the only one for him was a savage, a beast, a cannibal. 

~'~'~'

Took 80 chapters for this Jesus. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}