22

More days went on, more time alone Jimin spent. Most would think that but it was quite far from that. His friends and family had been coming in and out of the hospital. His lastest visit was Baekhyun who did not stick around for more than ten minutes.

He was sweaty and very alarmed by his surroundings. In the middle of their conversation he received a text and so it was cut short. The petite male took off in sprint so quick Jimin was boggled to what happened.

"Weird ass kid." Sohyun scoffed, she too was there. The nurse had asked her serval times to put away her nail polish but she refused. She was about to put it away when Jimin asked her to but when she offered him to do it for her, the command was completely forgotten. And so the seventeen year olds sat in the room, the male painting the female's nail.

"Careful on the side Lychee!"

"Don't scream me!"

The two did continue on to scream at each other. Volume was completely forgotten so they were unaware of the visitor that walked in without notice.

"Hey!"

At the loud voice of a male's voice they quit their quarreling. Jihyun stood in front of the door with his hands to his hips.

"Mom's at the front desk, lets go!"

Jimin turned to Sohyun and stuck out his tongue, he felt as if he'd won since he had said the last words. The girl simply mocked his facial expressions as she put away the paint. Jimin was all ready to go so he simply got up from the bed and followed his brother out.

"I'm so happy you're coming back Jimin." Sohyun whispered as she took his hand in hers, her head placed on his shoulder. "I really am."

The way home consisted of the rambling of his mother who struck her eldest son with the news that she had gotten rid of his old mattress and even rearranged his whole room. Jimin felt a bing of anger at first, why would she go about doing so without his permission? But then he remembered all that happened the last time he was in his room and so he thought it was for the best.

His arrival home was as he expected it, nothing special. His mother welcomed him home, she kissed his cheek and rushed to the kitchen to make him his favorite meal. Jihyun joined him and Sohyun in his room for a few minutes then disappeared.

"So are you going to go?"

Jimin knew exactly what his girl friend spoke of and he also knew he wasn't ready. He didn't let Sohyun know that though so he nodded. It wasn't a lie because he knew eventually he'd have to go.

"Good, if you want I can go to the shop to see if Yoongi is there while you see Namjoon?"

"That's be great." Jimin hummed and so they laid about the room talking about Sohyun's recent life. The painter guy had been talking to her more often, about art that was. She was far too into him and paintings to see how boring she sounded so Jimin told her.

"Mean you are." Sohyun huffed. "I won't stand around to take this abuse."

"Your mom called you home?" Jimin asked as he stared at the forced face of frustration.

He was correct, that exactly what happened. Jimin didn't want to be alone so he let his mother know he'd be taking Sohyun home. She didn't live too far so he wouldn't take long. Without a problem the two left the house.

Halfway to her house Jimin received a message that caused him to stop in his tracks. He bid Sohyun goodbye and walked off in the opposite direct as she called back for him. The boy followed the directions in his phone until he came upon a tall apartment building.

"Must be this one..." Jimin muttered as he stared at the address on the screen then the one in front of him. He went inside and hit for the seventh floor where he was being waited for. That building was quite nice, far more than what he expected from a nineteen year old that lives alone. Onward he moved to the final door on the floor and knocked.

About a minute later the door opened to reveal Daehyun with a bright smile on his face and a wine glass in hand.

"I didn't think you'd come!"

Jimin was welcomed warmly into the home. He walked down a very small hallway that led him into a large living area. Straight ahead was a huge television with three sofas around it,  a nice lamp hanging above. To his left was an opened room, the kitchen. To the right was where Daehyun wandered off, a bar.

"You forgot I've got a bit of a drinking problem?" Daehyun chuckled as he watched Jimin admire the bottles behind him.

"Yeah, guess I did."

"Well come on," Daehyun held up a glass, "you're not going to let me drink alone will you?"

The younger boy couldn't say no to the proposition, he nodded his head. Together the two sat in the largest couch, the one in front of the television. Glasses clinked against each other and sips were taken by each.

"I didn't expect you to want to see me so soon." Jimin chuckled. "I thought you'd be sick of me by now."

Daehyun smiled. "Yeah, me too. But! I didn't feel like drinking alone so I thought a new friend would be great to accompany me."

Again they hit the sides of their glass softly. The purple substance was gripped down until nothing was left, only one cup was refilled afterwards.

"You must have a really good job, you know for your age." Jimin said as he looked around the nicely furniture home. "Your house is so nice."

"Glad ya like it, you're welcome anytime... And I guess you can say I have a good job."

Jimin sat back against the soft cushion and sighed in relieve. That little alcohol was enough to smooth the nerves that rose above his skin. He felt at ease besides his new friend and from the beautiful view of the setting sun.

"So how about you tell me about your little friend, Sohyun." Daehyun interrupted the silence. Jimin snickered and mocked the him for wanting information of his best friend.

The boy for once felt almost absolutely relieved. One cup of wine led to two and so his nerves calmed more.

Jimin was enjoying this sad boy he'd befriend far more than he expected.

~'~'~'
Two updates WAHHHH???

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}