Chapter 23: New Year

All four of us walk into my mom's dinner party. Everyone is mostly here. I see a few cousin's and other family members. I look over and see Camila that she is already staring at me. We begin to blush, our staring contest is interrupted by my mom.

"Lauren, Camila, you two look lovely. Hello,Normani."My mom says as she kisses each and every one of us.

  We all exchange our hello's with my mother. She tells us where the refreshments and sweets are. Camila drags me there so she can dip strawberries in the chocolate fountain.

"Oh my god, these are sooo gooood." Camila moans as she puts the strawberry in her mouth.

  I can't help but get a little turned on by how she is reacting to this. She moans again and I bite the urge to kiss the fuck out of her. I notice she has a little bit of chocolate on her chin.

"Baaaabe." I drag out.  She stops eating and looks at me with her big beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes Lo?"She asked and continues to eat her strawberries.

"You have a little chocolate on your chin."I tell her.

"Can you get it off me?"She asked handing me a napkin.

   I take the napkin and smirk. Instead of whipping it off with the napkin I lean in and lick it off. I kiss the place where I just licked and make my way up her lips. Passing her jawline and her cheek.

"There all clean."I say pecking her lips again.

"You can't do that infront of people."She warns.

I give her a confused look and steal another kiss. I wrap my arms around her waist after I wrap hers on my neck.

"I think, I can do whatever I want, where I want, and no one can stop me."I say in a cocky way.

"You are the most annoying person ever. Why am I even dating you?"She asked with a big smile on her face.

  I pretend to think about it for a while.

"I think it's because of all my money."I joke.

  She scoffs and pushes me away. Quietly calling me a dick. As she is about to walk away I take her hand and turn around so I can hug her from behind. I intertwined our hands in front of her and place my head on her shoulder.

"You are dating me because you love me. I make you smile and happy. I know you inside and out. I know when you are sad,mad,uncomfortable. You quickly became my other half and I became yours. You are dating me because even though I annoy the shit out of you, you can't be away from me without missing me for more than 2 minutes."I say proudly and kiss her cheek.

She turns around and tears are in her eyes. I am about to apologies I did not mean to hurt her feelings  but she stops me with a kiss.

"You missed out on how much I love your sappy teddy bear part of you."She says kissing me again.

I was just about to deepen the kiss but Dinah and Normani interrupt us.

"Woah Camren save all that for later."Dinah says.

"Have I ever told you how much I despise you?"I asked Dinah.

"No Lauser, but you have told me how much you love me."She says and begins to laugh.

Before I can spit back. My mom calls everyone to eat dinner. I take Camila's hand and walk her into the Dinner room. I take a minute to look around, since this will be the first time I see the room. Woah my mom goes over board. The table can sit about 30 people. I look around and see the Hamilton's, Cabello's, Vives',Iglesias',my family, some of my cousins, and Ally with Troy.