Epilogue

10 years later

    A lot has happened the last decade. Not only did we have our first child Javier Alexander but we had 4 other beautiful children as well. In total we have 5. Camila carried 3 and I carried 2.We are going to meet with our friends. Over the years Lucy and Vero got close to Camila and her friends. We all sorta just started our own group. Lately we have been so busy with grown up stuff we haven't had the chance to hang out.

"Babe are you ready?" My wife ask and I nod.

"My mom has our kids so we should head out." Camila nods and I take her hand.When we arrive I see all the girls there already. We hug and greet each other.

"Show me pictures of these Camren tumblr babies." Dinah squeals and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah honestly all your children should be modes but I wanna see the Norminah babies as well. How many are there?" Lucy asked

"3 lovely children 2 girls and 1 boy." Normani floats.

"First Norminah since me and Camz got the most. Lucy you gotta show us your beautiful daughter as well." I say winking at them.

"Okay here is Madison Olivia Hansen-Kordei." Dinah says showing us a picture of the little cutie. She's also Camila's goddaughter.

"Oh my gosh she's so fucking cute

"Oh my gosh she's so fucking cute." Vero coos.

"Yeah who carried her?" Lucy asked.

"I did. She got poly, Tongan, black, Italian in her blood." Dinah said and we laugh.

"Yeah she's a sassy firecracker too." Normani adds.

"This is Jeremiah Stefan Hansen-Kordei." Normani said and I begin to shout that's my godson.

"He's so cute

"He's so cute." Vero coos again.

"I carried him and he's such a sweetheart. He's black and Polynesian. Lauren's his godmother." Normani informs them and they nod.

" Normani informs them and they nod