Chapter 26: In love & Walking in Paris

It will be my birthday in a few days. I am so excited because Camila and I will get to go to Paris. I am currently packing my stuff. It won't only be my birthday but as well as our 7 month anniversary.

"Hey babe have you seen the list we made for things to do in Paris?" Camila asked. I begin to think and remember exactly where she put it.

"Yeah, you left it in the closet." I say.

"Oh thank you." She quickly runs to the closet. I begin to laugh and shake my head. That's my beautiful forgetful girlfriend. She comes back with list in hand.

"Can I see the list?" I ask and she nods handing it to me.

Camila and Lauren's super fun important shit to do in Paris List.

Eiffel Tower- Camila's pick
Palais Garnier
MUSÉE D'ORSAY - Lauren's Pick
Pont des Arts bridge- Camila's pick
Bateau Mouche- (CAMZ THIS IS BETTER)
The Louvre
Notre-Dame
MARCHÉ AUX PUCES DE SAINT-OUEN - Lauren's pick (NEED TO BUY EVERYTHING)
The marais- * need to buy something for Dinah
Deyrolle- (Sorry Camz)
Covered passages
Mini Palais
Canal Saint-Martin
After all this we will have Sex- Camzzi loves you.
I begin to laugh at the last one written in sharpie instead of pen.

"You are hilarious. So we will be there for 7 days you think we will get to everything on the list?" I ask.

"A week Lo, why couldn't you say a week?" She asked already trying to push my buttons.

"A week equals 7 days therefore I am right." I smirk once that leaves my mouth.

"You are so annoying." She rolls her eyes.

"You should see my girlfriend." I joke and run after that so she can chase me. 

"I don't know why I love you." Camila says as she chases me. I begin to slow down and she tackles me. We both fall on the couch. At first she tickles me but end up kissing me. We make out for a bit exchanging our I love you's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Skip to trip)

"Okay do you have your passport?" My mom asked me.

"Yes Ma." I say rolling my eyes.

"You have your painkillers in case you get another headache?" My mom asked.

"Yes Ma." I say more irritated this time.

"You have-" I interrupt her.

"Mami yes. I have everything, passport check, painkillers check, eyedrops check, sunscreen, ID, clothes, everything CHECK!" After my little rant my mom looks at me. At first I thought I was about to get my ass handed to me but instead she smirks.

"You have the engagement ring?" She asked and I blush.

"It was the first thing I packed." I said and she hugs me.

"I'm proud of you." She tells me looking at me in awe and then we both look at Camila who is in a deep conversation with Dinah and her family.

"Take care of her, she loves you very much." I blush and smile at my mom's statement. Camila catches me and her face matches mine. She makes her way towards me with Sofi traveling behind her all pouty.

"Why the long face bug?" I ask Sofi.

"Because Milaaaa, won't let me go with you guys. Tell her she is wrong." Sofi smiles remembering I never say no to Sofi.