Chapter 29:Wedding Day

I wake up with a big smile on my face, Today I marry Camila Cabello

  I wake up with a big smile on my face, Today I marry Camila Cabello. I can't believe the day has finally came. I roll over to a cold bed and frown. Where's Camila? I open my eyes and I see a note for my soon to be wife.

Lauren

Mom,and Dinah barged in saying I can't sleep with you. It was like at 4 am I'm super pissed. But anyways of course you didn't wake up to it, I'm sleeping in dinah's room.i love you I can't wait to see your dress. Kisses baby
Your Camz.

   I instantly smile at how cute she is. Before I can even process anything my door opens and reveals Normani and Lucy.

"Wakey wakey lolo." Lucy said while banging a pan with a spoon.

"Lucy what the hell." I groan and she laughs and they both pull the covers away from my body. I groan again and roll my eyes.

"I hate you guys so fucking much." I say with attitude receiving giggles from them both.

"Come on we need to get you ready because you are getting married today." Lucy says excitedly. That makes me smile though. I am getting married.

"You ready babes?" Normani ask and I nod my head rapidly.

"What's first?" I ask knowing I have to do mad shit for the special day.

"First shower, nails, makeup, and then hair." Lucy informs me.

"Did you wax?" Normani ask and my eyes bulge out of their socket.

"Normani Kordei." I warn.

"What it's a simple question I'm pretty sure you and Mila are going to have so much sex on your honeymoon." Normani joked and I roll my eyes.

"Yes I waxed, let's go I'm tired of you guys." I said and quickly shower to go follow them to get glammed up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Camila P.O.V

  I'm currently getting my makeup done, Dinah is annoying the shit out of me. I'm trying my best to ignore her. My mom and her lost it they keep talking about some stupid bad luck if I even look at a picture of Lauren. I don't believe in that stuff and neither does Lauren.

"Dinah can I please have my phone?" I ask getting bored.

"No you will text Lauren." She says and I roll my eyes. So what if I want to text Lauren, I freaking miss her.

"If someone would of let me talk to her for 5 minutes I wouldn't be so fucking needy. You didn't even let us cuddle." I sigh.

"Cuddle leads to sex. No sex before the wedding night." Dinah states not even looking at me.

"We weren't going to have sex. Lauren and I's relationship is way more than sex." I stare proudly at how much my future wife respects me.

"Can't risk anything sorry." Dinah says still not looking up from her stupid tablet.