Chapter 25: Blind date & Blind Love

My stupid alarm wakes me up. I usually am all happy and soft because Camila is right next to me, but not even Camila can make me smile. Today is the day that Normani leaves to New York for her internship. I am so proud of her but the selfish part of me doesn't want her to go. I am scared because what if something happens she is one person I can't lose. I just-

"Babe?" Camila interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah?"I say my voice cracking.

"Stop crying, Mani will be back soon. It is only a year and we can go there for thanksgiving." She quickly wipes my tears.

"I'm going to miss her so much."I say crying on Camila's chest. She rubs circles on my back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   We are all heading to the airport to say goodbye to Normani. I honestly don't know if I am going to be okay. I see Dinah and her holding hands and Dinah whispering things in her ear. I smile at the gesture, it's simple but I know that Mani is happy. All I ever wanted was Mani to be happy.

"We arrived guys."Dinah says sadly. I quickly get out with Camila. I notice Lucy and Vero approach us from the other car. I let go of Camila's hand and run to them. All of us begin to cry and I feel someone in back of me.

"Can I join this hug?"Normani says tears already escaping her eyes. We all nod and she join our tear fest.

"We are going to miss you Mani, don't forget about us when you are big time music producer."Vero says.

"I would never forget you guys. I will be back in Miami in no time."Normani let's us know. We escape our tears and Normani looks at me.

"I still hate letting you go even if you can see now."She tells me.

"Hey, the pact was you will move out when I fall in love and have a wife to take care of me. I did fall in love and have a wifey material girl to be with." I say letting the tears out.

"If you and her get engaged while I am in New York call me and record the whole thing." Normani says.

"Yes Mani."I joke. Normani tells the rest of the girls to come over here.

"Camila as much as I love you, if you break Lauren's heart while I am gone I give full authority to Lucy to beat you up."Normani says seriously.

"Don't worry."Camila tells her. They hug each other.

"Lucy, I trust you the most take care of my bestie. All of you take care of each other."Normani says and there wasn't a single person not crying.

"It's time to go Ms.Normani."An assistant says.

"Goodbye Mani."I say tears falling faster than Niagara falls.

"This is not a goodbye Lo, see you guys later."And with that Normani leaves through those doors and breaks my heart. I break down and Camila catches me.

"Everything will be okay." She whispers in my ear.
"I know."I say confidently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Dinah is sleeping over because she is as heartbroken as me. I asked Vero,and Lucy to stay over because I really needed my childhood best friends.We are telling stories of Normani.

"Remember when Normani would catch everyone hooking up?"Vero said.

"And she was always loyal enough to never tell anyone."I said laughing at the memory.