Meeting the Boys

Sabrina's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and sat up in my bed. I look to my left, and there's Jonah, next to me, in my bed. "Huh?" I say to myself out loud, which causes Jonah to wake up. He sits up as well. "Hey Sabrina," Jonah says with a smirk on his face. "Jonah? What are you doing in my bed... WITHOUT A SHIRT ON?" "What do you mean?" He answered. "Your not wearing a shirt either." I look down at myself, and he was right. I wasn't wearing a shirt. "WHAT??" I scream. "We didn't...you know...do it...right?" I ask hoping that we didn't. "Hell yeah we did." He answers, widening his smirk into a smile. "UH...WHAT...MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME!" I yell. Just as I try to calm myself down, my mom walks in the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up sweating and breathing heavy. "OH THANK GOD IT WAS JUST A DREAM!" I yell to myself. I get up and walk downstairs to find nobody home. I brush my teeth, grab my phone, and head back to my room. Just then there was a knock at the window. "Can I come in?" A muffled voice asked. It was Jonah. Standing on my roof. Outside my window. What was he doing? I go over to the window and open it. He climbs through and sits on my bed. "Good morning." He says. "How did you get up there?" I ask. "Easy. I climbed the tree." I look out the window, and find a tree that has a branch that leads right to my window. "Oh. Cool," I say trying not to sound uncomfortable that he just climbed through my window, and that I had a dream about him. "Do you want to hang out with me today?" He asked.

"Ok. What do you want to do?"

"Well, I'm in a band, and the other 4 boys in the band are coming to my house today. Do you want to join us?"

"Yeah, sure." I say. "What's your band called?"

"Why Don't We."

"Oh! That is what your shirt said!"

"My shirt?" You mean the one I wore the first day I got here? I never met you that day."

"Oh yeah..."

"Were you watching me?" Jonah laughed.

Oh god. Why did I give myself away like that. I knew he was smart enough to put the clues together like that, so why did I say anything? Stupid me. "Uh...no...okay yeah." I look down as I say that, my cheeks turning red. "Don't be embarrassed. It's okay." Jonah says. We both laugh, and I go in the bathroom to shower. Jonah gets himself comfortable on my bed. I turn on the hot water, close the door, and drop my towel. I take my shower, and step out before I put my towel back on. Before I can wrap myself in my towel, the door opens. "OH GOD sorry I didn't know th-" Jonah starts, but stops dead in his tracks. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell as he just stares at me, scrambling to cover myself with the towel. "Your...beautiful," he says, still staring. "JONAH! GET OUT!" I yell, half of me meaning it. He does the exact opposite. He steps closer to me. By this point, I had given up in the towel. He already saw everything, so there was no point. He keeps inching closer to me, and I feel less violated every step he takes. He is finally close enough to wrap his arms around me, which is exactly what he does. "Jonah, I'm-" I get cut off by the feeling of his soft lips being pressed against mine. He pulls me in closer, and I don't try to resist. He kisses me slowly, and I don't resist. The kiss lasts a few seconds, and I finally pull away.

Jonah's POV
I'm laying on Sabrina's bed scrolling through instagram, when I hear the shower turn off. I get up off the bed to walk to the bathroom to see if Sabrina is done. I quickly find the bathroom door and open it. My eyes immediately widen as I focus on what is in front of me. Sabrina is standing there. WITHOUT A TOWEL ON. "OH GOD sorry I didn't know th-" I suddenly stop in the middle of my sentence. When I first opened the door, I didn't really look at her, but now I realize that she's beautiful. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She yells. I don't pay attention to her screaming, because all I want to do is speak my mind. I finally force myself to. "Your...beautiful," I blurt out, not regretting telling her that. "JONAH! GET OUT!" She yells at me again, but for some reason, all I want to do is get closer. She drops her towel, which makes me walk towards her, wanting to wrap her in my arms. I do just that, and she tries to speak. "Jonah, I'm-" I can't take it anymore. I lean in and softly kiss her, which I don't regret one bit. We hold the kiss for a few seconds, and she pulls away. "I'm sorry," I start, but apparently she doesn't want to hear it. She pushes me all the way back to her room, shuts the door behind her, and kisses me again. As we kiss, we scramble around the room, falling into each other but without breaking the kiss. I fall backwards onto Sabrina's bed, with her falling right on top of me. We still don't break the kiss. She is still naked, which doesn't bother either of us anymore, and I figure that this is my chance. I break the kiss, with Sabrina still on top of me, and take my shirt off. She kisses me again, getting more into it every time. I struggle to unbuckle my pants, but eventually get them off. When she sees me go for my underwear, she stops. "Jonah, I like you a lot, but I don't think I'm ready for this." It disappointed me a little bit, but I understood where she was coming from. "It's fine." I reply, pulling my pants back up. "Maybe another time," I say, adding a wink. This makes her laugh, and we both redress ourselves. I grab my phone, and check the time. "Shit!" I yell. "What is it?" Sabrina asks. "The boys should be here any second!" We both run out her front door, and through mine. Just as we close the front door, the boys' car comes flying down the block.

Sabrina's POV
A car then comes flying down the block. It pulls into Jonah's driveway, and four boys get out of the car. They knock at the door, and Jonah runs to answer it. "Hey guys!" He yells, hugging them one at a time, the first boy has blonde hair, and looks a little younger than me. He comes over to me. "Hi. I'm Corbyn." The boy says. "Hi Corbyn! I'm Sabrina." We shake hands, and the next boy comes over to me. He looks the same age as Corbyn. The only difference is that he has really curly hair. He introduces himself. "I'm Jack." He says as he copies Corbyn by shaking my hand. The next boy looks even younger than Jack and Corbyn, and immediately gives me a hug. "Hi!" I say laughing. "Hey. I'm Zach." He smiles. I smile back. The last boy to come in looks really familiar. "Hey, I know you!" I yell. "You were on American Idol!" "Yeah," the boy laughs. "Daniel, right?" "Correct." He answers, shaking my hand. "Okay, so let me get this straight." I say. I point to the blond boy. "Corbyn" I say. I point to the youngest one. "Zach" I call out. I point to the one who was on American Idol, and yell "Daniel". I point to the one with the curly hair. "Jack." Then I point to Jonah, and yell "Bob". We all laugh while Jonah fake pouts. "What do you want to do?" Corbyn asks. "How about we go to the beach?" Jack suggests. "Yeah! I love the beach!" Yells Zach. "Okay," I say. "I'll go to my house and put on my bathing suit." I walk out the front door, and run to my room to get changed.

Jonah's POV
Sabrina went next door to get changed after I introduce her to all the guys. "She's nice." Says Daniel after she left. "Yeah. I like her," I reply. "Ohhhh Jonah has a crush." All the boys chant. "That's not what I meant!" I try to explain. Even though it's true, I won't admit that to the boys because they don't know how to keep a secret. But I don't understand why I need to keep it a secret, considering we just made out while she was completely naked, and nearly did 'it'. My thoughts got interrupted by Sabrina walking back through the front door, wearing the same exact thing she left with. "I thought you were getting changed." I ask confused. "Yeah, stupid. I'm wearing my bathing suit under my clothes." "Oh," we all laugh. We get in the car and head to the beach, all six of us crammed in my mom's big black suburban.

I hope you liked this chapter! I didn't want to wait too long to introduce the boys so I did it in this chapter. I will include them in other chapters too. Thanks❤️