Your kidding...

Sabrina's POV
I woke up, and sat up, panting. I was covered in sweat, and felt fear piled up in my chest. I looked around my room, then my body. No broken bones, no cuts, no scratches. What happened? Suddenly my phone buzzes, making me jump. I got a text from Jonah. To be honest, I was terrified to look at it. I picked up my phone, and read the message.

J- Are u ok? I heard u screaming from my room.

S- Yeah, I think so. I had a rlly bad dream.

J- Oh. About?

S- u...

J- what happened?

S- u... threw me off a roof.

J- WHAT? I would never do that to you! thank god it was just a dream.

S- that's what I said.

J- I'm coming over in 2 mins

S- k

As my breathing slows down, I change into some clothes. Just as I finish brushing my teeth, the doorbell rings. I answer it, and Jonah runs to me, pulling me into a tight hug. "I would never do anything like that to you. Please don't be scared of me because of that dream. I love you." He says in my ear. "I love you too." I whisper back. We go up to my room, and I brush my hair. Jonah sits on my bed. "Do you wanna go on a hike?" He asks. "That sounds awesome." I smile. "I'm going back to my house to get ready. Be ready in 10." I nod as he kisses my forehead before walking out. I put on an All Time Low
t-shirt, black leggings, my Nike sneakers, and I throw my hair in a tight ponytail. I grab my backpack, and put in 4 waters, and 2 granola bars, knowing that Jonah is probably going to forget important stuff like that. I then get a text from Jonah.

J- I'm outside.

S- k. Coming.

I head out the door, and see Jonah in his car. I get in the passenger side. "How long is the drive?" I ask. "Half an hour." He answers. I groan, and close my eyes. After that crazy dream last night, I could really use some time to relax. I then drift off to sleep.

"Sabrinaaaa" I hear a faint voice say. "Sabrina." it says a gain, getting louder. "SABRINA!" I jump up and yell, "OKAY! IM UP. I'm up." Jonah laughs at me, and we get out of the car. We start on the dirt trail, and walk for who knows how long.

"How long have we been walking for?" I ask, out of breath. "About an hour and a half." He answers. Both of our faces are red and sweaty. I sit down on a rock to catch my breath. Jonah sits next to me. I take out my water bottle and take a huge gulp. "Damnit." Jonah says. "I should have brought water." "I gotchu fam." I smile as I take a water from my backpack. He laughs at my reply, and thanks me for the water. "Damnit." He says again. "I should have brought food too." "I knew it." You say, as you pull one of the granola bars out of you backpack and hand it to Jonah. "Thanks, babe." He smiles, taking a bite of the bar. Our break is soon over, and we continue on the trail. "Follow me." Jonah says. "I want to show you something." I follow him up a dirt hill, until we reach the top. It was beautiful. The dirt turned into big rocks, and the view was incredible. The cliff was pretty big, and the sunset made it perfect. "Can you take a picture of me for Instagram?" I ask Jonah as I take out my ponytail. He nods. He takes the picture and I post it on Instagram.

Liked by Jonahmarais, Seaveydaniel, Jackaverymusic, Imzachherron, Corbynbesson and 386,401 others

@Sabrinaryan Best day ever❤️🔥 @Jonahmarais
147,832 comments

@Whydontwefan01 That's crazy🌄

@Seaveydaniel I didn't think Jonah was that good at taking pics😂 amazing😍

@Jonahmarais @Seaveydaniel I'm a great photographer, thank you. @Sabrinaryan 😍😍

@Jackaverymusic Wow that's dope🔥

@Imzachherron @Jackaverymusic^^ @Jonahmarais ur taking my insta pics from now on😂

@Corbynbesson Thanks for inviting us 😂 jk

After looking at the comments, and laughing at the boys' comments, Jonah and I sit on the rock. "This sunset is amazing." I said. "Not as amazing as you." Jonah says. "That's an old joke." We both laugh. Jonah stands up, and I follow. He takes my hands into his, and looks me in the eyes. "Sabrina, I have to tell you something." He says. I get a little nervous. "What is it?" I ask. "I think that you are the most beautiful, funny, smart, caring person in the whole world." I blush and look at my feet. "I couldn't ask for someone better." You smile at him and say, "I feel the same way." "Then," he starts again. "Sabrina Ryan, will you do the honor of being my wife?" I look up to see him on one knee, smiling up at me. "What? You... I... We..." I was lost for words. "Yes, Jonah. I will marry you." He puts the ring on my finger, and stands up. We hug for a solid minute, and he kisses me. "Jonah." I say. "Were only 18 though." "It's okay." He says. "The wedding can wait a few years. I just really wanted to propose to you." I smile at him, and we continue the hike, hand in hand.

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU FOR 8K READS! Before I started writing this I thought I was going to get at most 300. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I know you all got worried about the ending of the chapter before this, but I hate when books end like that lol. I'm planning making one more chapter, and then my Dolan Twin fan fic! I'm actually really excited to write the Dolan twin one. If anyone wants to be in it just comment "(y/n)- DT" and I'll add your name to the story. I'll let you guys know what the story will be called at the end of the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed this book so far, and you can always comment if you want me to write one about anyone. I'm always open to new ideas. Love you guys❤️