Party Time

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER GETS INAPPROPRIATE, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT, SKIP THE SECTION IN BETWEEN THE STARS*****

Jonah's POV
As we drive to the first aid office, I can't help but think how my life will turn out without Sabrina. I know I just met her, but she is my only friend besides the boys, and I really like her. And not just as a friend. I wipe the tears falling down my checks. I know I have to stay strong. But not just for me. For her. We get to the office, and they quickly rush Sabrina to a table. I sit in the chair that was placed in the corner of the room, and all I can do is watch. The lifeguard tries mouth to mouth, but it doesn't work. He then tries the heimlich, which didn't work either. I feel the hope drain out of my body. No. This can't be happening right now. I can't lose her. Not now. Not ever. The lifeguard walks over to me, with a disappointed expression on his face. "I'm sorry," he says. "She's gone."

(BTW THIS IS JUST AN AUTHORS NOTE: People don't usually die from this; the mouth to mouth or heimlich usually works. Remember it's just a story)

No. She can't be gone. I can't even let out any words. I just cry. I'm not usually the type of person to cry in public, but I just can't hold it in anymore. I run over to Sabrina, and hold her in my arms. Even though she seems dead, she doesn't look dead. As I cry, my tears fall on her face, and drip down her neck. "Sabrina," I start. "I know I only met you, but I think you are 'the one'. No, I thought you were 'the one'." I manage to say, as my crying gets heavier and louder. I try to calm myself down and take deep breaths, but nothing is working. I feel defeated.

Sabrina's POV
I wake up to the feeling of cold water dripping from my face to my neck. Am I crying? I don't open my eyes or move my hands to check. I just stay still. As I try to focus on where the water is coming from, I hear someone speak. "Sabrina," the voice says. I immediately know who it is. It's Jonah. I know I know I only met you a few days ago, but I think you are 'the one'. No, I thought you were 'the one'." As he finishes his sentence, I desperately want to sit up and give him a hug, but I can't move. I soon realize that I am in Jonah's arms, and it makes me feel safe. A few minutes pass, and I hear Jonah's sobs, and more and more tears fall on me. I then try to move my fingers. It works. Unfortunately, Jonah doesn't notice. I wait a few more minutes, and I am finally able to move my whole body. I open my eyes, and desperately try to sit up. Jonah notices, and I see his eyes widen. He places me on the table with my legs hanging off the side, and pulls me into a tight hug. " Oh my god, Sabrina. I thought I lost you." He says still crying. Before I can answer, I throw up water all over his back. "Sorry." I quietly say, as I pull out of the hug. "Don't be sorry. I should be the one apologizing." "Why?" I ask as I furrow my eyebrows. "I should have been there for you while we were in the ocean. I could have prevented all of this from happening." "Jonah," I explain. "It's not your fault. I was the one who came up with the idea of bodyboarding." I comfort him. I notice he still has tears dribbling down his cheeks. I wipe them away with my hand and say, "all that matters is that I'm okay now." I wrap my arms around his neck, and pull him into a kiss. He steps closer to me, and wraps his arms around my waist. The kiss lasts for a long time, and I finally break it. "I think you are 'the one' too." I say smiling. His eyes widen. "You heard that?" "Yeah." is all I reply before pulling him in for another kiss. We finally walk out of the first aid office, and the lifeguard drives us in the quad back to our beach chairs. "You kids be careful now." He says. I nod. The other boys are all sitting in their beach chairs, all of them with their hands over their face. I hear that they are all crying. "Aww" I think. "They only met me today, and they are really sad." As we approach the boys, all of them look up, except Jack. They all have the same expression on their faces. Eyes wide, and mouths open. They all get up, except for Jack. He still hasn't looked up yet. They give me a hug one at a time, some even adding cheek kisses. "Jack." Calls Daniel. "What?" He says with a muffled voice because his head is still in his hands. "You should see this." Replies Daniel. "Not now." Jack says.