Happy wife, happy life

Jonah's POV
A few years have passed since I proposed to Sabrina. It is now May of our Senior year of college, and we are planning on having our wedding in June. June 17th. We didn't want to have it on my birthday, which is June 16th, so we picked the next day. Today is our last day of school, so we are going to start prepping for the wedding tomorrow.

I knock on Sabrina's front door. "You ready?" I ask as she opens it. "Yup." She says, smiling. We get in the car, and drive to school. "See you after, babe." I say as I kiss her goodbye. "Bye" she smiles back, and we walk our separate ways. I miss having first period with her.

The day finally ends, and I meet Sabrina back at my car. "We are finally done with school. Forever." I smile and look over at her. "I know!" She screams. "I'm so happy!" I laugh at her, and we drive home.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~
It is now the day before our wedding, and I'm honestly really nervous. I am about to change my life forever. I am so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with Sabrina. We are going to have a great time growing up together. As I take off my suit, that I just had fitted, I can't help to think how beautiful Sabrina's going to look in her wedding dress.

Sabrina's POV
Is I'm getting fit for my wedding dress, I feel a knot of fear in my stomach. What if Jonah changes his mind about marrying me? I mean, we still have 24 hours. No. He would never bail on me. He loves me. And I love him too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now the day of the wedding. I am in the back of the church, behind the doors, as my mom finishes up my makeup. "I'm so proud of you, honey." My mom says. "Thanks mom." I say hugging her, trying not to cry. My little sister, Riley, runs up to me and gives me a big hug. "I love you, Sabrina." She says. "I love you too, R." I smile at her. My dad then approaches me. "You ready, Kiddo?" Just then, the music starts to play. "Ready."

Jonah's POV
I take a deep breath as I stand on the altar, waiting for the music to start. I can't stop staring at those doors, knowing they are going to open at any second and reveal the love of my life. The music starts, and I stand up straight. I got this. The doors open, and I couldn't help but gasp. She was stunning. As she walks down the isle, my jaw drops, and I quickly recover. In a matter of seconds, she is standing right in front of me. I take her hands into mine, and the vows begin. I can't concentrate on what the priest is saying, because Sabrina is so beautiful. I finally here the words I've been waiting for. "Do you,  Jonah Marais, take Sabrina Ryan to be your wife?" "I do." I say and smile at her. The priest then turns to Sabrina, and asks the same question. "Do you, Sabrina Ryan, take Jonah Marais to be your husband?" "I do." She says. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I pull Sabrina close to me and kiss her softly. The kiss felt like it lasted for hours. When we pulled away, I smile at her. She smiles at me, and a tear falls down her cheek. I quickly wipe it away, and we walk back up the isle to exit the church. "I love you." She says to me. "I love you too." I say.

We take some pictures, and I find the best one to post on my Instagram.

Liked by Sabrinaryan, Jackaverymusic, Imzachherron, Seaveydaniel, Corbynbesson, and 746,920 others

@Jonahmarais Best day of my life. I love you @Sabrinaryan ❤️😍

649,287 comments

@Sabrinaryan I love you too babe❤️

@Jabrina4life I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!❤️

@Jackaverymusic YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL SABRINA CONGRATULATIONS😍🔥

@Seaveydaniel ^^ AMAZING😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I'm so happy for you guys😊

@Corbynbesson Now I wanna get married😭 I LOVE YOU GUYS CONGRATS❤️🎉

@BeautyChickee @Corbynbesson not so fast mister😂 @Sabrinaryan @Jonahmarais CONGRATS MY CHILDREN❤️❤️❤️

@imzachherron I LOVE YOU GUYS❤️🎉 @BeautyChickee They are both older than you, for anything your their child😂

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

It has been about three years since me and Sabrina got married. We now live in a house in LA, and we couldn't be happier. We have two kids, a boy and a girl named James and Kelly. We are a big happy family, and I couldn't ask for more.

IT'S OVER!!! MY FIRST EVER STORY HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END. I really hope you enjoyed this story. I worked really hard on it, and I think it was pretty good for my first story. Comment and let me know what you thought about it. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING, AND I HOPE YOU LOVED THIS AS MUCH AS I DID❤️ PEACE✌️