Good Start, Bad End.

Jonah's POV
We are driving to the beach, and all of a sudden the car radio gets turned up really loud, making me jump. "Sabrina!" I yell at her. She was sitting in the passenger seat next to me, and won't stop messing with the radio. "You can't keep making it really loud. I'm trying to concentrate on driving." All the boys were crammed in the back of the car, enjoying the blasted music that Sabrina turned on. When I look over at Sabrina, I notice that she looks a little uncomfortable. Before I can even think, I place my hand on her leg, which makes her slightly blush. Unfortunately, she's not the only one who noticed. When I look in the rear view mirror, I see all the boys smirking at me, raising their eyebrows. I quickly take my hand off her leg, which makes the boys loose interest, and they go back to what they were doing. We finally got to the beach, and we all get out of the car. Sabrina grabs her chair and towel, and starts running down the boardwalk. Jack walks up behind me and gives me a light nudge. "Bro, you totally like her". I finally can't hold it in anymore, and admit. "Yeah," I sigh. "She's really pretty, and nice, and funny, and-" "that's enough, lover boy." Jack says, cutting me off. I roll my eyes, and the five of us run to catch up with Sabrina. We eventually find her, and find a spot to place our chairs and towels.

Sabrina's POV
I run down the boardwalk thinking about what happened in the car. I can't believe Jonah put his hand on my leg. I know that actors do that in movies, and that moment definitely felt like I was in a movie. I look back, and notice the five boys running towards me. They finally catch up to me, and we find a spot on the beach to settle. We all sit in a circle on our beach chairs and have a conversation. "We should have a competition." I suggest. "Like what?" Asks Daniel. "We could... have a bodyboarding contest!" "Okay. What do we do?" Asks Jack. "We all start at the same spot in the water, and whoever can ride a wave the farthest on the shore wins." "Let's do it!" Yells Zach. We all run to the water, and swim out to a good spot, not to close too the shore, and not too far out. "We all have to take the same wave, so we have to yell 'go'" I inform the boys. Just as the boys nod their head in agreement, a giant wave comes rumbling towards us. "GO!" Yells Corbyn, and we all start swimming towards the shore. As the wave gets closer, I notice that it is way bigger than I thought. As I look around for the boys, I notice that they are already too far away for them to hear me. I only have one option: take the wave. I get ready to ride the wave, and it comes crashing down on me forcing me down under the water. I try to come up for air, but another wave comes crashing down on me, pushing me deeper underwater. As my lungs start to burn, begging for oxygen, my brain flips with questions. Am I going to die? Will I ever see my parents again? Will I ever see the boys again? Will I ever see Jonah again? Soon enough, I can't hold my breath any longer, and everything goes black.

Jonah's POV
I ride the wave all the way to the shore, and the wave finally stops pushing me. I stand up in my spot, looking to see if I went farther than the other boys. I see that everyone was behind me but Zach. "I won!" He yells, jumping up and down. We all laugh, and I notice that Sabrina is no where to be seen. "Have you guys seen Sabrina?" Jack asks, as if he was reading my mind. "Maybe she went back to the chairs?" Suggests Daniel. I peer over at the chairs. No Sabrina. I then see something floating in the water. I squint my eyes to see better. It's...a hand? "SABRINA!" I yell pointing to the floating hand. I run to her as fast as I can, pulling her body up out of the water. She is unconscious. "HELP!" I yell, getting the lifeguards attention. The lifeguard quickly jumps from his chair, and calls a first aid quad from his walkie talkie. As I stare at the dying girl in my arms, I feel tears forming in my eyes. This is all my fault. I should have made sure she was safe. I could have been back there next to her, but I wasn't. The quad shows up, and I carry Sabrina to the vehicle. "Should we come?" The boys ask. "No. I'll go by myself." I answer and a tear rolls down my cheek. I get in the quad next to Sabrina, and we drive to the first aid office.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't wrote in a while. I need ideas to add to the story. Comment and let me know if I should write any certain scenes or add any certain characters. Thanks❤️