Home

I turned to face my step father's familiar angry look. My walls that I put up around people fly right back up. They were coming down for my mum. If Derek was passed out in the living room I could've had a nice cuddle with mum. My hopes of that shatter as he unbuckles his belt. "You're home. You know what happens when you get home." I nodded timidly, and made my way over to him. He sat down in a chair as I wished I could have all day. It just hurts too much to. I removed my shirt, placing it in the laundry basket, and yelped loudly when he tugged on the string tied tightly around my waist.

"You've learned your lesson all day today?" I nodded frantically, and waited patiently for him to untie it, bringing me a little bit of relief. "Now, I left your bottom alone because today is a spanking day. This weekend was just your thighs and testicles, you're quite the lucky lad." He started to take down my bottoms and I allowed him to. The string was still tied tightly to my lower region, and I hope with everything in me that he will untie it. Once all my clothing is off, he motions for me to turn around. I silently do so, as I don't want to make any noise, noises anger him.

He unties the string, and it takes everything in me to not fall to the ground and hold my poor privates and comfort myself. That was, unfortunately, the best part of the evening. I turn back to the man who tortures me, and allowed him to yank me over his knees. I hate this position. If he's going to spank me, this is one of the worst ways he can do it. Other than putting me on my back and forcing me to hold my legs as he spanks me. That one has always been worse- here I guess I just lay here and take what happens. I know it's gonna hurt so much, and it's not going to end for ages, but all I have to do is make it through this night.

Just tonight. I just have to make it through tonight. Tomorrow he might be passed out when I get home. Tomorrow might be a day where I get to have a break. I'm brought out of my thoughts as a harsh smack lands itself, followed by several more in rapid succession. I have no scale to know when it will be over, as he doesn't lighten up throughout the entire punishment. I know that it will be a very long time, however. He doesn't like to go easy on me. Says he likes to watch me squirm and writhe under his unforgiving hand and implements. "Sorry little child. Dirty little sinner." He spat, continuing to spank me rapidly. I winced, and gripped the floor with all I had. No sounds, no sounds. He hates it when I make noise. I sound weak when I do, like a wimp. But I can't help it, it hurts too much. 

His ring caught on my bottom, and my face contorted into a very pained expression. My eyebrows furrowed together, and my steady hold I had on my emotions, my resolve, failed. From that point on, I allowed myself to cry. It hurt too much, and after fifteen solid minutes of rapid hitting I just can't handle it anymore. "Oh wah wah wah, cry it up all you want, cry baby. Crying doesn't get you out of this mess." I cried harder, as his ring caught several more times. Oh this hurts! I can take tattoos but it's just a needle in a concentrated part of my skin. He's abused my tattoo back there so poorly, it barely looks as it's supposed to.

My first tattoo I allow people to know about. I never show people as it's on my rear end. But it's for my grandma. I would've stayed with her if she was still alive. I loved her very much, and she loved me too. I miss her every day, she always told me I was a fighter. She'd be so disappointed to see what I've become, I just know it. But that tattoo will never let me forget her. She believes in me, and she always will. She's a constant. So I have a blue Morning Glory Flower blooming forever, because it never stops blooming. It's warm and it makes me feel happy- I love the color blue.

The distraction of my grandmother made me forget the pain for a little while, but it was unpleasant to be brought back into. I sobbed my heart out as quietly as I could. But Derek doesn't let up easily. My inner thighs were wrecked easily, and the skin doesn't heal there as quickly as you would hope. I know I'm going to be dealing with that for a full week or more, and the same amount of time with my bottom if he doesn't stop soon. I bawled harder at the thought of not being able to sit for weeks, pain throbbing through me with every step at school.