Safety

Boobear: Do you like your new phone?

Hazza: It's so nice, really cool. Never had a phone before.

Boobear: Your first? That's cool. Any reason why you've not had one before?

Hazza: I guess my step is kinda strict n stuff. ☹️ But now I can text!

Boobear: Of course your spank-happy step wouldn't let you get a phone. You have a job though! Why couldn't you buy one?

Hazza: its complicated Lou. And please don't bring that up, it's painful enough that you know. Too many people know.

Boobear: it's only me and your step tho...?

Hazza: and mum. TBH he included her on that tardy one and it was the worst thing of my life.

Boobear: ☹️☹️☹️

Boobear: that's horrible, I mean, I've never had that happen irl let alone with both parents in the room, im sorry for bringing it up.

Hazza: you didn't know. You only have a mum...?

Boobear: guess we haven't gotten to Troy yet. That person who's your technical father but more like a sperm donor tbh. You get it I'm sure.

Hazza: I loved my father, things just didn't work out between him and mum. That's something I get. When u think your parents are soulmates or whatever, and they break up and it's just... wow.

Boobear: sorry to assume! Idk, I never really saw anything that mum saw in him.

Hazza: well. That's good though? Wouldn't want to marry your father.

Boobear: ......

Boobear: hush up you.

Hazza: ☺️☺️☺️

Boobear: hey, I've planned the last four dates...

Hazza: "planned"

Boobear: I CHOSE FOUR DIFFERENT COFFEE SHOPS! NO CRITICISM!

Hazza: you were saying?

Boobear: would you like to choose where we go next? Since we "always" go to coffee shops!

Hazza: Sure! Let me think!

Harry sat cross legged on his bed, finally able to sit since the incident. His birthday came and went, and he was having the time of his life getting to text Louis and talk to Louis and just be around Louis. It felt like they had known each other for a lot longer than the time where they've actually known each other. Sure they "knew" each other throughout some of the rest of school, but only had classes together and spoke when necessary.

Derek had left Harry alone on his birthday, and his mum gave him a bottle of unscented lotion. Harry was very grateful for his mum, and his two birthday presents were more than enough for him. It wasn't a present, and Harry would never consider it to be, but not getting beaten and raped for a full week had been wonderful for him. Harry sat back on his bed and picked up his phone again.

Hazza: Okay, I have an idea.

Boobear: Does it involve coffee?

Hazza: you should see how hard I'm rolling my eyes right now.

Boobear: oi! If you don't like my dates why do you go on them?

Hazza: I like you, dummy.