Oops (Hi)

Harry woke up with a start in the morning. He had just realized that for months he hadn't worn all of his piercings or his hair chalk at all. Louis turned over, and pulled Harry further into his arms. "Settle down love, what's got you so worked up?" Harry shook his head, and fell wearily back onto the pillow.

"Nothing bad Lou, just thinking about my piercings and stuff. Help me put them in?" Louis groaned tiredly, and sat up in the bed.

"What time is it? So tired... I mean, not complaining, this was a good reason to be tired, but um... yeah, I'm tired." Harry chuckled quietly and turned to the alarm clock.

"Nearly 7. Trial starts in four hours, so we've got plenty of time... Need to use the restroom, be back in a mo." Harry mumbled, sliding out of bed, shuddering as his feet hit the carpet. Sure, it was carpet so it wasn't freezing, but heat rises, so it wasn't exactly a furnace either.

He walked sleepily to the bathroom, and barely got to using it, having a hard time keeping his eyes open, but too awake now to fall back asleep. When he went to wash his hands, he looked up in the mirror, and gasped before letting out a small scream.

Louis rushed in to find Harry with one of his hands covering the giant hickey on his neck. His look of worry quickly became a smirk of pride, and he shrugged. "It's pretty." Louis said nonchalantly, moving Harry's hand from his neck.

"Louis, it's huge! The whole point of us going down to the den was that our parents wouldn't hear us! That whatever we were doing was a secret! How are we supposed to keep this a secret?" He asked frantically, pointing at the inches long bruise, surrounded by bite marks that were very clearly possessive. Louis didn't play around with marking.

"Well... I'm an adult, you're of consenting age, what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors." Louis said, still staying very nonchalant. That seemed to calm Harry down a little, and he relaxed, drying his hands off on Louis' shirt. With a smug smirk at Louis' irritation, he turned on his heel and walked out of the room.

Going downstairs, neither boy made an effort to hide Harry's hickey. Neither of them wanted their parents to know, but they couldn't be told what to do- they're old enough to make that decision on their own. Sauntering casually into the kitchen, Louis noticed Anne cooking at the stove. She had her back to them, but turned when she heard footsteps in the previously empty room.

"Morning Louis, morning Ha-" Anne froze. She went from greeting the boys to shell-shocked immediately. "Um... I-I have a friend coming over today. A fellow, he's very nice. Please, please, cover that up for him coming over. He'll be here not too long from now. And um... once he's gone home, we're gonna need to have a talk." She mumbled, trying to get past the awkwardness of the boy standing next to her son... biting her son.

Harry gave his mum a look, and then gave Louis a look. "I don't think we need to have a talk, I um... understand all the dangers and stuff. I mean, I live in one. I understand consent and STDs and all the mechanics, I mean... come on mum." A little bit of anger boiled deep within Harry. How could she tell him that they were going to have "a talk" when all these years he's been treated horribly using some of these items? He knew when he was ready.

"Harry. We're having a talk, that's final." Anne insisted, taking a step closer to Harry and placing her hands on her hips.

"Oh, what, you're going to threaten me? With what? My life is hard enough already right now. Leave me alone." Harry said, getting a bit more angry at his mum.

"Harry Edward. That's enough! I understand, I've been where you are, I understand! Will you please not snap at me? We're having a talk, you don't even know what I want to talk about." Anne took Harry's hand and tried to reason with him. She didn't want to treat him like a little child, but right now, having intercourse wasn't the best idea. Showing up to court today with a giant hickey wouldn't help their case, even though they were generally set to win at this point.