Tuesday Morning

I woke up early, seeing myself still snuggled up close to my mum. I cautiously looked around the room for my step father, before cuddling in closer under the warm blanket. I don't usually have a blanket this warm, so this is truly a treat for me. I've not slept this well in months. After a couple of moments laying quietly, I knew I had to slide out of bed. I know I need to get ready for school, try to do a little homework before I go. Not as if I get good grades anyways. I used to be smart, before dad left. Used to sit at the kitchen table every night until every scrap of homework was finished and studied.

But then I had to get a job. Then Derek started to use me as his personal punching bag. Things went downhill from there. Going into high school I had such hope, such a future. Well, I plan to drop out when it's legal. I mean, I'm able to drop out in a couple months. I had some real dreams, some real interests. But I can't ever complete them, because of what's happened. Someday maybe I'll go back to college and complete some sort of degree, I could really make a life for myself if I work as hard as I can when I get older. Right now that is not my priority, however.

My priority is taking care of mum until we can move out together. When mum married Derek, it was a really great time for us. He was so kind and loving, and he had a lot of money. Sometimes her say something that would make me think harder than an off handed comment. He became controlling before anyone could fight against him, I mean, how could you fight against something that you barely even knew was there? By the time he hit me for the first time, it was too late to change anything. He had mum wrapped around his finger, Gemma was gone to college, and no one could have the courage to save me. No one would anyways. I have two "friends", but I would barely call them that honestly.

The school counselor is one, Dr. Horan. He's not from here, so I guess he's been having some troubles making friends too, at least that's what the school told me to make me feel better. I have to go every Wednesday to eat lunch, and I don't know what's worse. The fact that I enjoy it because I have company to enjoy my lunch a little with, or the embarrassing fact that I've barely got any food to begin with. Pretty much a cheese sandwich every day, and that's just about as much as I can afford. Derek is very stingy with his money, he's said that I don't deserve the food that I want. Which means I don't deserve to live. I guess it's less bothersome when you hear it so often.

I shoved my math homework away from me after a couple minutes. I can't understand math. I can't read it, I can't comprehend it. It's so confusing, I just don't get it. The numbers always swim around the page, or they're upside down, then a five looks like a two, or the fraction is simply upside down, and I can never tell when it is and when it isn't, and the teacher never helps me out and I just can't do it. Dumb brain. Broken. At least I can read and write fairly alright. It's just so frustrating, I think I could really understand math if I was just able to get the numbers still on the page. Oh, and if I could sit down.

I'm in so much pain. Really, my rear end feels like it's being shaved off with a razor, then covered in lemon juice and salt. Times a thousand. I peeked behind me to see Derek asleep on the couch. Okay, I've only got one chance, and this could get me... well, I don't want to really recall what he did last time, but it was quite horrendous to endure. But I can't go to school like this. I tip toed over to the medicine cabinet, and opened the Advil bottle. He only takes one every couple months or so, so it's unlikely he's going to realize that one is gone today. I know you're supposed to take two, but two is far too risky.

Every action has to be done in slow motion. Gently opening the cabinet door, then peering at Derek to make sure he's still asleep. Moving the bottle as slow as I can do it doesn't rattle at all. Getting past the child safety lock on the bottle, the clicking giving me intense anxiety. What if he wakes up? Oh god, he could do what he wants to do tonight, before school. I can't... I can't be raped before school. I already know it's going to destroy me physically and probably emotionally, and nothing can soothe me from that. But if it happens tonight at least I can recover for several hours before having to go somewhere.

I turned my attention back to the Advil, and with the lightest hands I can, remove the lid from the top of the bottle. Okay. Okay here we go. I steady my hands, and place one finger into the bottle, slide one pill up the side, and out. I dry swallow it as quickly as possible, then place the bottle back into the cupboard, and shut the door. This Friday is pay day, so maybe my savings will be doing really well. I hope that maybe I'll reach $500 this week, that way, I'm a quarter of the way to being a fifth of the way to where mum and I can go off. My goal is $10,000 so we can leave. It's horrific, because I'm really not close, but it's necessary.

I drank a small bit of water from the faucet, before a searing pain tore through my bum. "This is all you're having this morning boy." I stay bent over, and nod silently. If he wants to do something to me, it's better that I just submit now, instead of trying to fight against him. I really wish he'd let go of my bottom, it hurts. "Get your sleep pants down, stay bent." I whimper quietly, oh no. I can't take much more of anything right now. Especially with his plans. I complied, however. It's obvious I need to. "We just got a call, it seems at your flower pansy job, you made a mistake. So, you're going to pay for waking me up." I grabbed the edge of the sink and prepared for the smacks. But there weren't any. Instead, I felt something poking at my rear entrance. I gasped, and gripped harder to the sink, praying that this wasn't what I've been dreading.

"Once this plug is in, you're gonna go, get dressed, and you're gonna keep it in all day long. I was going to have my fun tonight, but this might make you too loose. You're also gonna go, apologize to the people who you've made a mistake with. I've got their address written down, to make sure you go and fix this. Some ritzy neighborhood, Thomson or whatever." My eyes widened in horror, and I felt very dizzy. NOT Louis Tomlinson, I can't go to his house! My head spun as Derek worked harder to shove what he was trying into my bottom. I spread my legs as much as I am able, because making things easier for him usually makes them easier for me.

The plug shot in with a loud 'pop', and I feel like I'm going to get sick. This feels so huge, I'm sure my stomach is going to look distended. Derek smacked my bum, and ordered me to go get dressed. Rushing off, I realized that walking will be a lot harder today than it's ever been before. I slid on some old sweatpants, but... I'm going to a rich neighborhood. I can't wear old sweatpants. Reluctantly, I pulled them off, and forced myself to put on my black skinny jeans. My body screams at me for doing so... sorry bum, looks like you're going to have to deal with it. I pulled on a loose Rolling Stones tee, and quietly limped to mum's room to grab my piercings. I darted in and out, afraid to get caught. I went back to my room, I didn't know I was being followed.

"Hazza..." mum quietly said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I jumped, then immediately went in for a hug. She smiled, and her warmth immediately made me feel better. "We need to talk about something, okay?" I nodded silently, I don't feel confident enough to speak today, not to anyone unless I'm forced. "Um... Derek said if you'd do him a little favor, once or twice a week, that he'd start paying for mortgage, and electricity, and water." My eyes widened because I know exactly the favor he wants. I sniffle, and nod at mum to continue. "So, can I tell him you're gonna do this favor for him?" I nodded excitedly. Okay, this is going to be horrible, I'm agreeing to getting raped, to be someone's sex doll, bought and paid for, but... this is the best Tuesday morning. Even though I woke up in pain, even though I have to go to the Tomlinson's, even though I have this horrific plug in, and even though I know I'm about to start getting raped, I know that I can keep the majority of my paycheck Friday. It's a miracle!

I hugged mum again, and she kissed my cheek gently. She pulled back, and helped me put in the rest of my piercings. I cleared my throat, and tried to get some confidence. "Mum? I-I'm failing math... can you s-sign my paper?" She nodded sympathetically, and signed my paper, handing it back to me with a sympathetic smile. "I love you Harry. Everything will soon be okay."

Now maybe it will be. I only have to endure for six or so months. That's not too terrible... right?