Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Harry's POV

I looked down at the box in my hands. Louis and I have been on three dates, and on this fourth, he presented me with a box. We were sat in the middle of a small coffee shop, Louis had paid for both of our drinks. He usually pays for everything, saying that it's no big deal. It's a total big deal to me. I shifted a little off my sore bum, and looked up at Louis. "Now, before you open this box... you're sure you're fine?" I nodded hastily, absolutely certain. Maybe one day I'll let Louis in on my secret, but at this point it's way too risky. If Derek gets taken to prison, or posts bail, any of that sort of stuff, I'm as good as dead. Mum is as good as dead. Plus, I don't have enough money to support mum and I right now, even our combined incomes together won't be able to support the court costs to fight against Derek...

I set the box on the table, and pulled the bow open. The top gently came off, and I set it on the table. "L-Louis... it's an iPhone..." I mumbled, feeling my heart pound in my chest. Silver, not the newest model but certainly expensive beyond words. I looked up at Louis and saw his nervous smile. "But it's... it's..." Louis cut me off, reaching across the table.

"It's um... it's your birthday tomorrow... and I just... I wanted to get you something you'd like... now you can text me and stuff. I mean, I know things have been going a little fast, but I just... love talking to you, and I love being around you, and I figure, if you have a phone, you can text me when you're having one of those hard times at home." I nodded and took a sip of cocoa. I've learned in the past when given a nice gift to smile and accept it.

See, a little bit ago, Louis found out about some of the stuff that goes on. Clearly not all of it, but...

2 weeks earlier

I walked into my house, knowing that I was about to get the scolding and whooping of my life. Tardies are absolutely unacceptable, and Derek will make sure I know that. Sure enough, as I set down my back pack and slide my shoes off, I see Derek and mum seated in the living room. "Mum... what are you doing here?" I asked, walking closer to her. She gave me a sympathetic look, and nodded towards Derek.

"Mum hasn't ever witnessed one of your punishments, and I think I'd like if she could, for both of you." I shook my head, and scooted closer still to mum. I never, in my whole life, want anyone to watch me getting spanked. That sounds like the only way to make it worse. Derek reached out towards my wrist, and I jumped backwards. I've never fought back before, maybe this is what I need to do! Derek lunged at me, and tackled me to the ground. I grunted loudly, and struggled against him, but I'm too weak to win. "Don't you dare try that again. You've earned extra smacks for yourself, and we both know that you don't want that." I whined and gave another struggle, before falling flat against the floor.

"Y-yes sir..." I mumbled, hating myself for actually saying the words. He pushed himself off of me, pulling me up and dragging me to the couch. I began to shake as he yanked me over his knees, and smacked me a hard once. I stayed quiet, restraining my yelps and cries of pain that would soon turn to sheer agony. I have a date, a date tomorrow! How am I supposed to go out if my bottom is torn to pieces? Derek continues on, keeping very hard, and never slowing down. I instinctively reach out for a pillow, but instead find a hand. I look up a little to see mum. She mouths silently a sad 'I'm sorry'. I understand, there's nothing she can do.

After a solid five minutes of whacks, Derek stands me up in front of him. I know what is coming next, and I can't begin to express how hot my face is from the humiliation. He tugs my hips closer, and pops open the button on my jeans, my heart sinks. He slides the zipper down, my throat feels like it's closing. My jeans slide down my thin legs, and land with a thud on the floor, my stomach twists into knots. He orders me to step out of them, my lungs feel like they're going to collapse on themselves. What if he rapes me in front of mum? He sticks his thumbs sickeningly slowly into the elastic band of my boxers, and brain feels like it'll crawl out of my head. A pounding headache arises with the panic, and suddenly, I'm completely exposed. I started crying as he pulled me halfway over one knee. He spread my legs apart as far as they could go, and slapped my... my lower region every time that they moved. I cannot cry harder. This is the worst punishment I've received ever. Derek suddenly stopped spanking me, and ordered mum to leave the room. I clung onto her hand until the slapping became too much for my privates to bare any longer. Derek stood me up, and bent me over the couch. After undoing his belt, he used it as a weapon against my rear as he undressed himself. I knew what was coming.

The belt gagged me and choked me as I was pounded into and rammed against without mercy. Again and again, like a torture sequence from hell. Blood spilled out, and onto our carpet, stains that would never come out. They will always be there as a constant reminder of what happened today. Everything is a reminder. I can't go anywhere, I've been violated so many times. The blankets, the pillows, his blue eyes staring into mine. The way the room jerks around when it's all happening. Belts. The sounds of smacking. Derek reaching around me and grabbing my stomach, clawing at it for better grip, the scratch marks that constantly ghost my tummy.

The sickening, vomit inducing warm feeling of when he finishes, and the fever that never seems to stop afterwards. Always being tired, even in between when the assaults happen, and the constant sore throat from screaming too much, at least that's what I presume. Derek dumps me on the floor, and orders me to clean up the mess, but I know scrubbing at the carpet won't do anything.

Louis picks me up for our date the next day. I skipped school. I somehow managed to make my way to the corner, so Louis would never see where I lived. Everything still hurts terribly, especially my head, it's always fuzzy, I'm always so tired, and it's hot. I'm always hot. But I climb in the car anyways. I yelp quietly sitting down, and try to hide my tear stained eyes from Louis. "Hey... what's the matter, why're you sad? Are you hurt?" He asked, sensing my desire for something good. A hug, a kiss, a cuddle. Everything I know about Derek tells me not to, but I nod. I nod and tell Louis. I am hurt. "What's the matter? Can I fix it? Wait- you said you were going to get in trouble, and..." Louis dropped off talking, and took my hand.

I don't flinch away. I trust him. He looks down to my lower region, and back up at my face. He studies me for a moment, and quietly speaks up. "I know we don't know each other that well, and I know this isn't a great first date topic, so I'm just going to ask, and then we can move on." I nodded, and put my hand over his. "Do you... still get spanked...?" And yes, the worst word came to life, from my date. But it's the perfect excuse, so I nod shyly. I mean, technically that is what happens, Derek does enjoy spanking me on top of everything else. Louis took his other hand and tried to encapsulate mine with his. "I'm sorry to hear. I hope you're feeling better soon- I won't ever make us tardy again. Promise." I smiled gently, and nodded.

Louis leaned over and pressed a kiss on my cheek. I let him. He's very respectful so far of my boundaries. I let him take his hands back so he can drive, where he took us to our first date. Hot cocoa and scarf shopping. He claims since he saw me walking out and being cold he wanted to get me a scarf so I could always be warm.

"You're always so nice to me Lou..." I said, peeking across the table at him. He shrugged and rubbed his foot gently up my leg.

"You're the most perfect prince... I mean, you're gorgeous, and sweet, and shy, and I just... you deserve to be treated like royalty." I could be glowing right now, cloud 9 is an understatement. Me, a prince? Deserve to be treated like royalty? Oh Louis, if only you knew.

My deepest desires are to be treated like a person, and you fulfill them every day.