Cure the pain

ITS BEEN ELEVEN DAYS OF NOT UPDATING THIS FANFIC WOOOOPS.

It's been a few days since the two boys started dating. The whole school stared at them when they stepped into the school for the first time holding hands and giggling to each other. Filthy looks were thrown around and clenched fists were raised, threatening Taehyung in private whenever Jungkook wasn't around.

"Stay away from the poor naïve boy!"

"Get away from him you monster!"

"What do you think you're doing!? Killing another innocent person!?"

"You're nothing but bad luck Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung didn't let it get to him, hiding the bruises and his aching body every passing day. He tried not to limp, he really didn't, but when someone kicked his ankle, making it all blue and swollen, he couldn't fake the normal walking. He debated whether or not to go to school, knowing when he went his condition would only worsen. His bruises healed fast but he didn't want to overwork his body, especially with Christmas exams nearing. Texting Jungkook that he will be staying home because he feels sick, he stuffs his phone away and turns on the bed, whining when the bruise on his shoulder hurts.

'Those fucktards", Taehyung mumbles against the fluffy pillow. He moves his leg but yelps when it hits the side of the bed making a bolt of pain shoot through his body. Taehyung groans and drops his face into the pillow, hoping he could just peacefully suffocate. But of course his body needs oxygen and he gasps for air, giving up suffocating himself.

Around noon he gets awakened by the ringing of the doorbell. He looks out of the window to search for any car parked on the drive way but frowns when he sees no one.

"Who the fuck can it be?", he grumbles, pushing himself off the mattress and onto the ground. He manages to walk down the stairs with a slow pace and hesitates once he's in front of the door. Maybe it's a murderer... Or a thief... Or a rapist!?

Okay chill Taehyung, literally nothing of those things are realistic.

Maybe it's someone from school??

Okay fuck that shit, nope not going to open the door now. I'm only starting to heal.

"Taehyung?", a soft and insecure voice sounds from the other side of the door. The voice sounds very familiar and his eyes widen at the realization.

"Jungkookie?", he calls back.

"Could you um open the door please?", his sort of boyfriend asks and he unlocks the door in an instant, swinging it open to reveal a cute hybrid smiling timidly at him.

"H-How did you-"

"Find this house?", Jungkook chuckles nervously, "I rang the doorbell from the other house and when they told me no Kim Taehyung lives there, but he lives two streets away, I walked over to here".

"Oh", Taehyung scratches his neck awkwardly, "Um- Come inside".

He opens the door for the hybrid who walks inside and puts his shoes next to the door, revealing zebra socks.

"A cat with zebra socks?", Taehyung raises an eyebrow and ducks for the incoming slap from the other who pouts.

"I was worried you know!", Jungkook crosses his arms and walks inside of the living room like he lives here, "You weren't at school and when I got your text I immediately ran out of school the moment the school bell rang for lunch. You don't look sick though".

Taehyung glances around nervously, wondering what excuse he could come up with but he isn't aware of the limping.

"Why are you limping?", Jungkook asks worriedly, kneeling down to lift up Taehyung's trouser to examine his ankle. Taehyung is too late and can't pull his leg back, mentally slapping himself for forgetting about his ankle. A small gasp is heard from the hybrid as he looks back up at the older.

"Why is your ankle swollen? And-", he points at Taehyung when he opens his mouth to say something, "Tell me the truth or no kisses for a whole week".

Taehyung pouts, ruffling his hair in worry, "It's um hard to explain".

"Well, try to explain anyway cause I'm not leaving", Jungkook presses his lips together and sits down on the couch with crossed arms. Taehyung sits down next to him, moving his body away from the other boy.

"Uh... Well... You see... People have been beating me up since last week. I mean... They've always been doing that since Hansol died but it's never been this bad or this frequent. They um", Taehyung wrenches his hands together, "They want to me stay away from you. They think you'll die too".

He doesn't dare to look up, not wanting to see the expression on the younger's face. He flinches when a warm hand is placed on his leg, rubbing circles in a soothing manner.

"Why didn't you tell me Tae?", Jungkook doesn't sound sad or angry, more disappointed, "We're friends, friends tell each other when they're hurt".

"I-I know but I thought... you'd maybe leave", Taehyung sighs out, revealing the fear that's been holding him tight since the past days.

"I would never leave you Taehyung".

"B-But", he sighs deeply, "I thought you'd leave so people would stop hurting me but that's crazy. They will never stop, will they? No matter what I do".

Jungkook wraps his arms around the older, laying his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"I'm sorry for not noticing", Jungkook's warm breath fans against the other's tan skin, "Did they hurt you a lot?"

Taehyung bites his lip, feeling the younger's body lean against the bruises on his shoulder and stomach.

"What's wrong?", Jungkook asks when he notices Taehyung's pained expression. His eyes trail to the older's shirt, lifting it up curiously and Taehyung can only sit back. Jungkook's eyes widen when they roam around the other's body. He ignores the toned muscles and the smooth tummy and focuses on the colored pieces of skin. His stomach is littered with blue and purple bruises, already starting to fade away a bit. Scratch and bite marks, from some dog hybrids, are evident on his chest and collarbones.

"T-those those-"

"Fucktards", Taehyung mumbles, finishing his sentence.

"Fucktards indeed!", Jungkook growls, his tail lashing out from anger, "I'm going to teach them a lesson I swear to god!"

"What is a cute kitten like you going to do?", Taehyung chuckles, sadness lacing his voice. He caresses the other's cheek, dropping his hand back in his lap.

"I'll think of something", Jungkook frowns in thought.

"I know what you could do", Taehyung smiles shyly, seeing Jungkook's hopeful expression, "Kiss it all better? Please?"

The hybrid giggles and wraps his arms around the older's neck, bringing him closer. Their lips mold together and Taehyung is like always surprised at the softness of Jungkook's lips. The younger tugs at the strands of hair, emitting sighs of pleasure from the older.

In that moment Taehyung concludes that Jungkook's love makes up for all the pain.

❄️

Cheesy end line like always #toocheesyformyowngood #plssomeonedateme