Meeting the rest

Taehyung's P.O.V

I really didn't want to go to school today and if it wasn't for Jungkook dragging me through the schoolgates, I would've probably ran all the way home.

Everyone is staring at us, and when I say everyone, then I mean everyone. Even the janitor dropped his mop when he saw me walking past.

As soon as I reach my locker I notice the words 'HE'S FINALLY DEAD' carved into the metal. Jungkook looks at it with a disapproving gaze and rips the notes from the locker which are all cheers about my death.

"I told you Jackson would've told everyone".

Jungkook ignores my mumble and his face snaps to the surrounding students who gathered around us.

"What are you staring at?", he snaps obviously annoyed at them.

A girl starts screaming and faints drawing everyone's attention now. I roll my eyes, figuring she's probably a banshee. Most boys want girls fainting over them but not this way. The banshees learnt not to cross my paths because I apparently have a strong aura of death surrounding me. Well I feel dead inside but I think every teenager is depressed nowadays.

"Y-you were dead!"

Everyone's gazes go to Jackson and his friends now. I shrug at their accusing finger.

"Last time I checked I was still alive".

I notice Jungkook throwing me a worried stare aimed at my chest and I wonder what he's thinking about.

"You fell from three stories high! No one should survive that", BamBam says with a face full of horror. Mark nods along with him, he seems paler than usual.

"How are you so sure I actually fell?", I tilt my head, hiding my smirk, "Are you saying you were there on the roof with me? Maybe you pushed me".

"What if we did? Would it matter? We proved you're a monster now!", Jackson yells and gasps fill the hallway.

They actually admitted pushing me off the rooftop. It doesn't seem like people expected this from them. Bullying me, calling me names and beating me to a pulp are one thing but trying to kill someone is a whole other thing.

"So what? Maybe I used magic to save myself? Maybe someone else saved me?", I cross my arms challengingly.

Everyone looks at me with uncertainty and I understand those expressions. They are wondering who the hell would save me if I was actually close to dying. Surely everyone with be happier without me.

"I would save him", Jungkook speaks up and I see Jackson rolls his eyes.

"But you're a hybrid, you can't do magic".

"I saved him".

I don't recognize the voice but I do recognize the owner.

"Jimin...", I mutter under my breath. He looks nervously at all the students whose eyes are now trained on him.

"I'm a wizard", he explains, "And I was practicing my levitating spells outside when I saw Taehyung fall. I decided to save him cause even though we all know something's off with Taehyung, we shouldn't let that come between our healthy conscience".