I'm so sorry

When the Daddy kink follows you to America.

In a Christmas shop on pier 39:

On crossy road:

On the radio:

Anyway back to the story:

"I-I'm so-so sorry", Taehyung sobbed, head clutched between his hands and knees still on the ground. Jungkook felt pity for the older but couldn't really comfort him as he was still tied to the bedposts. The wailing went on and on and Jungkook's gentle words weren't having any effect on his boyfriend. After a few minutes the hybrid decided he had enough.

"Taehyung"

The stern tone made his boyfriend stop sobbing for a second as he looked up at the bed, shrieking when he realized Jungkook was still naked and he looked away.

"I know you're sorry and we can talk this out but please first untie me", the younger said now with a softer voice, "Also I'd like spare clothes seeing you- the Kiané ripped them to shreds".

Taehyung nodded, wiping his tears away and stood up, closing his eyes to respect his boyfriend's embarrassment. He untied the younger as quick as possible without glancing at this naked form and then went to the closet to throw him some clothes. Jungkook decided to change in the bathroom and left the room, giving the older some space too.

After having changed to a black jumper and joggings and underwear he looked at himself in the mirror, cringing as he saw the red puffy eyes and hickeys on his neck. His hair stuck to everywhere as he tried flattening it, failing miserably.

A knock was heard from the front door. Jungkook stepped out from the bathroom and watched the bedroom door. Taehyung was crying again and he figured the older hadn't heard the knock. It broke his heart his boyfriend was taking this so hard but at the same time Jungkook couldn't help but be scared of him. He walked down the stairs and opened the door, not bothering how he looked right that moment.

"Jimin?", he asked confused, seeing his best friend standing at the door together with Yoongi and Hoseok. The boys stood behind the smaller so Jungkook wasn't aware of them at first.

"How do you know Taehyung's address?", was the first question he asked.

The other three boys stepped inside, warily eyeing Jungkook's state.

"He gave it to me yesterday in case of emergency", Jimin explained with narrowed eyes, "And we decided to check on you. Now why do you look like shit and where's Taehyung?"

Jungkook's hands were trembling and even though he wasn't aware of it, Yoongi noticed the shaking.

"What happened?", he didn't mean to sound angry but a growl escaped his lips.

Jimin and Hoseok's attention diverted to the way Jungkook looked scared out of his mind.

"Did he do anything?", Jimin asked and the hybrid quickly shook his head, afraid they'd be mad at Taehyung.

"H-he didn't".

"Then we does it look like you cried?", Hoseok asked.

"And you seem very stressed out Kook", Jimin added.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he led his friends upstairs to the bedroom. He took a breath before turning back around to the others.

"I said Taehyung didn't do anything", he explained, noticing the others heard the crying already, "But the Kiané did".

The scene explained itself. As soon as Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi set foot in the room they could already guess what happened. Ropes still tied to the bedposts, hickeys on Jungkook's neck that he desperately tried to cover, shredded clothing belonging to Jungkook and a crying Taehyung pressed into the corner of the room.

They all turned to Jungkook, immediately asking him if he was okay, wondering where it had ended and how. Jungkook assured them that he was fine.

Taehyung, in the meantime, wasn't doing fine. He was anything but that. The Kiané had again taken over his body and had tried to rape and kill his boyfriend. Jungkook could've been murdered because of him, the thing he had been fearing from day one. This happened when you give into temptations and Jungkook was just that.

On the other hand, he had achieved into gaining his power back. He had stopped the Kiané's actions, though he had no idea how.

It was confusing to say the least.

And now the boyfriend he tried to kill was hugging him, telling him it was all okay.

"It isn't!", Taehyung yelled, pushing the hands off him, shocking the people in the room with his actions, "I almost raped you Jungkook! How is that okay!?"

"Because you didn't! You won over the Kiané! You got the control again and pushed him away. That means you have a chance to get rid of him!", Jungkook said, sadness but also hope shining in his eyes.

"Or maybe it means I need to stay away from you from now on", he muttered though everyone picked it up.

"Taehyung, please don't say that", Jungkook said with a shaky voice, "I love you and I won't give up on you".

"And we won't either", Hoseok nodded.

"Not the loving part... only the not giving up part", Yoongi butted in and Jimin slapped him for that comment.

"Yeah, we'll be there for you Taehyung and you can't back out now", Jimin added, "And Jungkook wouldn't let you. Once he takes a liking to you he sticks to you like an octopus".

"I've noticed", Taehyung glanced at the hybrid who was pouting at him. He finally gave in and pulled Jungkook back into a hug.

"We'll be there for you Taehyung", Jungkook whispered, "You don't have to face these things on your own anymore. You have friends now".

And really, that's all Taehyung could've ever wished for.