The Gibborim

In the halls decorated lavishly with luxurious carpets and golden ornaments, murmurs and whispers were scattered by a group of robed men.

At the center end of the hall a throne was situated with a man with long black hair seated on it. An aura of authority and immense strength exuded by his mere presence. A few steps in front of him two men, both in white robes, stood between him and the murmuring crowd of old and young men.

The man to his right was named, Ishbaal. He was his conscience. Ishbaal was a quiet and composed young man with short white hair and golden eyes. He only responded when sought advice with and he only speaks of holiness and grace.

The man to the left was named, Eleazar. He was a man with long blonde hair and blue eyes. This man was always seen wearing a smile and seemed reckless in everything he does but he was always sought when a question regarding implementing justice was raised.

The man seated on the throne was none other than the King himself. The man blessed by Ill Ilah and revered by his people. The man named David Jehoahaz Abraham.

He is the leader of the magicians of Alma Torran and the Orthodox's Council of Elders' first senator. But what he truely was is the magi that would change the future of Alma Torran and its people forever.

"Being with a group of old men sure ain't my thing." Eleazar sighed leaning on his staff.

His magic staff was the embodiment of a swift execution of justice. Being the best fighter in King David's Gibborim, his staff was tipped with a sharp but short blade making it look more like a spear than one of the 72 magical staves.

This was due to the fact that among King David's three mightiest he was the third most powerful magician but the best when it came to engaging in a non-magical combat.

"Where men gathers to serve the Lord they are neither old nor young but mere servants." The ever benevolent Ishbaal preached shaking his staff making all the tiny bells attached to its tip produce an echo of rings.

To counter the sharpness of Eleazar's staff Ishbaal's was made blunt and round at the tip, adorned with tiny bells that shook and alerted anyone of his arrival.

Ishbaal was the second of the mightiest. He was the strongest in terms of strength but the slowest among the three. He specializes in defense than attack magic.

Eleazar gave his long term companion a grunt, "Women. they couldn't come on time even if it killed them."

"Patience is a virtue." Ishbaal replied unfaltering.

"Well, it ain't one of mine." Eleazar replied trying to bait his companion as he usually did in order to test the limits of his monk-likeness. But Ishbaal replied with silence much to his chagrin.

"Now, now. It was I who had called upon her to serve with us. It just so happened that the message was sent late by the messenger."