The Mistress of Chaos

Darkness...

"You've finally come to, fufufu~"

"Who..?"

"Don't tell me you've forgotten me already? After all the memories we've shared, fufufu~"

"Memories...?"

"Yes, the good ones and the bad ones...the happy ones...and...the dreadful ones, fufufufu~"

"Sin...bad....Kou...en...nii"

•○●¤●○•

A loud explosion erupted in the middle of Sindria's glorious castle.

Millions of black rukh lashed in the air grouping up at a certain point in mid air.

"An explosion? Are we under attack? What the blasted thing is that?" One of the palace guards yelled pointing at the black mass floating in the sky.

"Alert the generals and the King!" One guard ordered.

"Call for reinforcements!" Another guard yelled.

"Fufufu~ So many guests to welcome me. I'm quite touched." A woman's voice echoed in the Sindrian air.

"W-who are you? Show yourself!" The captain of the guards yelled.

The black mass slowly decended in the middle of their group.

As the guards formation was dispersed the swarm of black rukh solidified and formed a person they were familiar with.

"P-princess Koutsuki?!" The captain muttered and all of a sudden the black rukh swarmed him and his men.

"Wrong! Fufufu~" the woman reached out her hand and a swarm of black rukh engulfed the palace guards.

The men squirmed and screamed trying to free themselves from the darkness that was consuming them.

"Fufufu~ Squirming is no use at all. The only way you'd be able to free yourselves is with..."

"Bararaq Saiqa!"

Lightning tore the darkness apart, scattering the black rukh but not fully dispersing them.

The woman instinctively jumped back into mid air feeling a sudden familiar but dangerous rukh nearby.

"This rukh."

The woman gazed at Sinbad's direction with amazement and reverence. "My King!!!"

"Koutsuki?!" Sinbad puzzled.

"Sin, be careful! Something tells me that's not Koutsuki." Ja'far yelled snapping Sinbad out of his daze.

"Fufufu~ Don't listen to them. I'm still your beloved Koutsuki~" the woman said with a chilling smile before producing multiple small balls of black rukh.

"Who are you?!" Sin demanded once more.

"Aww~ That's quite harsh don't you think?" The woman said faking a pained expression.

"I asked you who you are filthy demon." Sinbad was gripping his metal vessel with anger.

"Fufufu~ No need to be so angry." The woman swiftly flew towards Sinbad.

She examined him closely, "My King, even in a different vessel your radiance overflows~ But it seems that your consciousness is still asleep..."

The woman gave a curtsy, "Fufufu~ My name is Michal, The Faithful One..."

Michal gave a sinister chuckle, "...The Mistress of Chaos."