Chap. 3. The girl with red hair

This girl is so familiar, it's almost like I actually met her.

"That's Shirayuki. She's a herbalist in my medical wing" Zen said smiling and blushing a little

I turn to him and smirk "you like her don't you" I say nudging his arm.

"No- well- I mean yes ... but" he paused but quickly put himself back in place "want to meet her?"

"Sure" I nodded and we started walking towards her.

"Shirayuki!" Zen screamed while waving is hand in the air .

I could see her smile and wave as well. Once we got closer I noticed how red her hair was and man it was red.

"Shirayuki, this is Princess (y/n) from the kingdom Bluewater" Zen said gesturing towards me.

Shirayuki bowed "oh wow, I'm honoured to meet you, your highness" she said with nervousness in her voice.

"There is no need to be so formal, you can just call me (y/n)" I smiled and got down to her level.

"But your highness, you are pure royalty (a/n: don't know what I mean but yeah). I must" she said still bowing.

Most people acted like this whoever my parents or I were introduced. I believe it's because we are one of the high kingdom in the world. Probably because we cultivate the most.

I grabbed her and and pulled her up to stand. "Like I said, there is no need to be formal. I'm just a girl like you" I smiled and so did she.

We chatted for while but soon scattered off since she had to go back to work and I was summoned by my parents.

We were only stating the night and leaving in the morning to Tanbarun. Not much excitement there.

After supper I headed to my room and went out to the balcony. My room had a view to the entire garden that I was in earlier with the girl with red hair and it seams that she was still there.

It was way past the time where she should be there but somehow she was still there. Soon after I saw a certain someone walking towards the garden. It was Zen.

"Their cute aren't they" I jumped but held my own scream. A boy was sitting on the railing of the balcony.

Where did he come from? How did he even get up here.... who the hell is he.

"And you are?" I said raising my eyebrow at him.

"The names Obi." He put out his hand and I gave him mine. He kissed my knuckles and we made eye contact. "And you are?"

"I'm (y/n)" I smiled/chuckled.

Obi turned back to look at the two in the garden and his expression change. It went from happy to sad in less then a second.

"You like her don't you" I said resting my elbows on the railing, and my face in my hands.

"WHAT? ----- ugh no-- she - no" he mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh common, your pretty obvious about it"

"Really?" He face palmed himself and fell off the railing towards me. His back hit the concrete pretty hard.

"Aye, don't feel bad about it, maybe one day you'll find your perfect someone." I said getting down to his level.

Our eye connected again and his became warm. His mouth opened as if he was going to say something but a sudden scream caught his attention.

"OBI? OBI WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Well that's my cue" he jumped up to his feet really fast and grabbed my hand once again. He kissed it and made eye contact again "see you around (y/n)" with that he ran down the balcony and jumped into the tree.

I looked over to see who had been calling him and it was a boy with teal hair and a clean uniform on.

"Your highness, have you seen-"

"He went that way" I said pointing towards the tree.

The boy bowed and ran off screaming Obi's name.

I noticed that Zen and Shirayuki where still in the garden. That had moved to a bench and was sitting together. I could tell how much they loved each other. Shirayuki still blushed when Zen looked at her. And Zen was always lost for words when it came to her.

I really hope Prince Raji and I end up like this.

______________

lol y'all thought this was going to turn into a love triangle thing with Obi.. pffff nah

Not today 😏

Like
Comment
Follow!

Love ya

Ains